KRISTIAN.

Invade and Annex! MAJOR IDEA! IRAQ

KRISTIAN.    70

Yo we should get another invade & annex but this time it is in Iraq and we full get forces and groups together and clean out buildings. With little airsupport and it will be so fun just get a Iraq map it will be soo good!

• Like 1

• Nova    1779

or just join one of the many realism units out there that do that kind of thing.

modded I&A will not be a thing and if it is it most likely wont be in iraq

• Like 2

KRISTIAN.    70
    On ‎23‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 2:16 PM, InfamousNova said:

or just join one of the many realism units out there that do that kind of thing.

modded I&A will not be a thing and if it is it most likely wont be in iraq

does strayagaming have realism that would be dank

Nova    1779
    22 minutes ago, birdboi said:

does strayagaming have realism that would be dank

have had 2 units. but we arent looking to make another unit any time soon

SeRaG    69
    On 1/23/2017 at 3:12 AM, birdboi said:

Yo we should get another invade & annex but this time it is in Iraq and we full get forces and groups together and clean out buildings. With little airsupport and it will be so fun just get a Iraq map it will be soo good!

Wow thats mean live the fight life and the war time in my country 

after 2003 thats pretty good idea i agree :) 

CeeFar    585

While it's a good idea, maybe not "Iraq"... That's a wee bit culturally insensetive as @SeRaG said.

Maybe takistan?

• Like 1

SeRaG    69
    2 hours ago, nclem said:

While it's a good idea, maybe not "Iraq"... That's a wee bit culturally insensetive as @SeRaG said.

Maybe takistan?

actually takistan is a gangs life and maybe only there is not really life of the war but the iraq has been invaded by 32 country it will make you fell you are in really war and dont wary about its  culturally or not because its the fact :) 

Nova    1779
    3 minutes ago, SeRaG said:

actually takistan is a gangs life and maybe only there is not really life of the war but the iraq has been invaded by 32 country it will make you fell you are in really war and dont wary about its  culturally or not because its the fact :) 

takistan would work fine for I&A. it worked great with arma 2 domination

Slep.    279

Mabye in some main objectives there would be some ied's that would be either proximity or pressure detonated. Which would also add that element of danger that per say a minefield would. And also teach people the importance of spacing.

Edited by Slepwakeat

Slep.    279

Then what about Tanoa? You could have so much fun on that with fighting in jungles, close quarters in the Blue Pearl and Georgetown - I could go on for ages. If we cant do modded make tanoa a thing (since most people have the apex dlc)! 

What do you think @InfamousNova ?

Edited by Slepwakeat

Fitz    1239
    Just now, Slepwakeat said:

Then what about Tanoa? You could have so much fun on that with fighting in jungles, close quarters in the Blue Pearl and Georgetown - I could go on for ages. If we cant do modded make tanoa a thing (since most people have the apex dlc)! 

What do you think @InfamousNova ?

Take a look in the I&A discussions section. Tanoa and a modded server has been talked about a million times already.

Slep.    279

Oh ok, 

Sorry about that @Fitz. You should end the thread as all it is doing is creating arguements and is just a clone of other threads.

Thanks!

Slep.

Edited by Slepwakeat

Nova    1779

b6f9695933.png

again we are not making a modded I&A its not happening. we've talked about it all agreed it wouldnt work. please search before you post