Griffo

Dota 2 Tournament

Griffo    159

I thought to help expand the SG community and really bring out some of the best in us, it'd be a ripper of an idea to start up a tournament.

This tournament can be for just Dota 2 (my fav personal) , League of Legends, or anything else really. (I hear MechWarrior Online is a great, fun game too)

Basically, it'll go by a matchmade-elimination tournament. People can enter in their teams of 5 , with 1 as reserve in case of a no-show.

Teams fight and play until the last 2 are left standing - and one is declared the winner of the tournament. There could be a prize at the end, but that is solely at the discretion of SG and how much interest this generates.

An event like this can draw outside interest into StrayaGaming and put us on the map as a community who dominates the ARMA 3 circuit, but also is now expanding to become the biggest Aussie gaming community not just for ARMA, but for everything!!!

Thoughts? Interest?

If anyone is interested in forming a Dota 2 team with me, PM me, or contact me on TS when I'm on next.

Regards,

Griffin

• Brodie    776
    30 minutes ago, Tiggati said:

I might make a dislike button just so I can dislike this post

You really hurt me dude, atleast like my post before you roast me so i don't feel as bad....