Gotenks

Gaming mice

Gotenks    497

So i need some help.

I currently have a g400s logitech mouse which ive had for like 2 years and its done me well, except now its starting to take its toll with wear and tear. 
I need suggestions for a new mouse. 

Specs of the G400s. I currently have a 19cm hand from finger tip to wrist, and the mouse is about half that size in my hand, and can be a little uncomfortable. So i am looking for something bigger and better. Ive been looking at the Razer deathadder elite and the g502 proteus spectrum, but still not sure.

• Height:43.0 mm or 1.69 inches
  • Width:73.0 mm or 2.87 inches
  • Depth:131.0 mm or 5.16 inches
  • Weight:137.0 g or 4.83 ounce
    Length: 12.5cm
Edited by Gotenks
  • Like 2

• Saundo    270

I've been using the Razer Ouroboros for the past 4 years and it's still going strong.
    It's completely adjustable with length/height.
    It's $160 on pccasegear - https://www.pccasegear.com/products/22366/razer-ouroboros-elite-ambidextrous-gaming-mouse
    It's a bit pricey but it has lasted me 4 years so it's worth it.

DroolingOnU    27
    31 minutes ago, Saundo said:

I've been using the Razer Ouroboros for the past 4 years and it's still going strong.
    It's completely adjustable with length/height.
    It's $160 on pccasegear - https://www.pccasegear.com/products/22366/razer-ouroboros-elite-ambidextrous-gaming-mouse
    It's a bit pricey but it has lasted me 4 years so it's worth it.

the Ouroboros is quite small saundo 

• Like 2

DroolingOnU    27
    1 hour ago, Gotenks said:

So i need some help.

I currently have a g400s logitech mouse which ive had for like 2 years and its done me well, except now its starting to take its toll with wear and tear. 
    I need suggestions for a new mouse. 

Specs of the G400s. I currently have a 19cm hand from finger tip to wrist, and the mouse is about half that size in my hand, and can be a little uncomfortable. So i am looking for something bigger and better. Ive been looking at the Razer deathadder elite and the g502 proteus spectrum, but still not sure.

• Height:43.0 mm or 1.69 inches
    • Width:73.0 mm or 2.87 inches
    • Depth:131.0 mm or 5.16 inches
    • Weight:137.0 g or 4.83 ounce
      Length: 12.5cm
    1. im 20cm my dude and i use a razer deathadder always have possibly try having a look at the death adder or the MX master 
    • Like 2

Gotenks    497
    Just now, DroolingOnU said:
    1. im 20cm my dude and i use a razer deathadder always have possibly try having a look at the death adder or the MX master 

Yeah ive been looking at the deathadder elite and wouldnt mind it, but ive seen them have problems with reliability etc, where at logitech i have no problem with.

• Like 1

Gotenks    497

@ZipRaid looking for a mouse good for FPS and arma of course. my g400s runs well, but as i said need bigger and better now. 

• Like 1

Noordo    95

what about the tournament edition? thats the one i have and its fine.

• Like 1

CeeFar    585

I have huge hands myself too and i LOVE the razer deathadder.

I have a chroma and it's so good. Has done me well. Just look out for the cable though as apparently it breaks easily.

Saundo    270
    2 hours ago, DroolingOnU said:

the Ouroboros is quite small saundo 

It's adjustable do0d

FBI    195

I've had a death adder in the past and it being one of the cheaper razer mice it did well but had a cheap feeling, idk if they have changed this or improved its quality but currently i have a naga and it serves me quite well for a variety of games, it has buttons on the side can be programmed too your liking (theres 12 of them). Its a good mouse for $100, i've also heard good things about corsair mice maybe try giving them a look if its strictly for fps games. 

• Like 1

DroolingOnU    27
    18 hours ago, FBI said:

I've had a death adder in the past and it being one of the cheaper razer mice it did well but had a cheap feeling, idk if they have changed this or improved its quality but currently i have a naga and it serves me quite well for a variety of games, it has buttons on the side can be programmed too your liking (theres 12 of them). Its a good mouse for $100, i've also heard good things about corsair mice maybe try giving them a look if its strictly for fps games. 

i still have a deathadder and its been going fine for like 5 years now sou yeah 

• Like 2

FBI    195
    1 hour ago, DroolingOnU said:

i still have a deathadder and its been going fine for like 5 years now sou yeah 

Mine broke after a year:( 

• Like 1

matbu7    62

"Genius GX Gila" I have a big hand and it fits perfectly, has 9 easy access macros, 2 are where your thumb rests and i have push to talk set to one. Had 6 weights on the bottom which are fully customisable so you can remove them all or only have 2 instead of 6. And on top of that it looks super cool

FBI    195
    12 hours ago, DroolingOnU said:

what happened to it?

The scroll wheel broke and the laser stopped tracking 

Kontrasts    53

@Gotenks I have had the G502 Proteus Spectrum for about a year now and it's been awesome! Having 3 profiles that you can interchange on the go makes switching between gaming, general web/desktop use and whatever else you choose really handy; not to mention the thumb button that you can hold to lower your DPI and make more precise movements (I use it predominantly for long range Sniper shots). Having interchangeable weights and patterns gives it another step above a lot of mice as you have another platform to which you can customise the mouse to your personal preference.

Hope this helped :)

• Like 1