Corporal Kerry

Scanning the horizon. New jets and possible aircraft carrier.

Corporal Kerry    141

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9bCFJ5z1vk

This is very exciting, we might get an aircraft carrier for Arma 3, just like the one on the Utes map in Arma 2. Would this be a possibility for the server? Or would it add a mod dependency? This would be a good helicopter base to complement the existing base at Lemnos airport.

The new UCAV and jets are exciting, sure we are keeping the existing JTAC role and not using the full targeting pod capabilities, but they would still be useful. What do you think of this new content?

• Nova    1779
    4 hours ago, Corporal Kerry said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9bCFJ5z1vk

This is very exciting, we might get an aircraft carrier for Arma 3, just like the one on the Utes map in Arma 2. Would this be a possibility for the server? Or would it add a mod dependency? This would be a good helicopter base to complement the existing base at Lemnos airport.

The new UCAV and jets are exciting, sure we are keeping the existing JTAC role and not using the full targeting pod capabilities, but they would still be useful. What do you think of this new content?

The carrier would be same as the other structures everyone gets it. I think this could be a possibility. We would need to talk bout it first

Matsozetex    89
    11 hours ago, Corporal Kerry said:

I am still worried about AAF, their CAS is not that good (Skalpel ATGMs and Bombs + 20mm) and this DLC could've gave them something like a Frogfoot, but they are getting another fighter.

Lzybum    16

The Jets DLC was meant to be air superiority focused so having fighters was expected. AAF always get the short end because its an independent group compared to CSAT and NATO. Dynamic loadout fixes a issue with the buzzard and possibly the griffith and possibilities people are going to make with the current CAS jet loadouts will be insane.

Corporal Kerry    141
    On 27/03/2017 at 11:41 AM, Yottahertz. said:

It may also allow the mission editors to customise loadouts and restrict certain munitions for the Jets etc.

Well, you could remove AG missiles and have bombs instead, so the CAS would have more ammo for GBU drops. Or HE missiles for anti-infantry runs.

Cpl Aidoss    8

Would the new Map/DLC Malden be used at all via replacing Atlis or on a new server for I&A and with the other DLCs that come with the bundle, would there gear and vehicles be added into the server just like with the Apex DLC?

Nova    1779
    44 minutes ago, Cpl Aidoss said:

Would the new Map/DLC Malden be used at all via replacing Atlis or on a new server for I&A and with the other DLCs that come with the bundle, would there gear and vehicles be added into the server just like with the Apex DLC?

it will not be replacing Altis. even tho it will be a free DLC that everyone will have we are not gonna swap it out. i doubt we'll get another server for it either. any DLC vehicles items clothing etc will be added in.

Corporal Kerry    141
    On 26/03/2017 at 0:28 PM, Matsozetex said:

I can imagine a Neo with nothing but 250 kilo bombs or infinite amount of HE rockets

On a Neophron, I could fit 140 HE rockets. So there is that. With 2 AA missiles as well.