Saundo

Are you mentally handicapped?

• Byron    197

Role-playing on Straya be like...

Nevetos    511

Not going against anyone here, but please just think about what I say here in regards to our community and roleplay.

Everyone wonders why roleplay is going down the drain, and cops are not always 'roleplaying 100% of the time'. Rocking up to cops and just saying "Hands on your head or your dead" with no gun out in a city - clearly with the intent of getting him to disobey the dec really isnt going for roleplay.

It is definitely a correct dec, but does anyone really have to do things like that, especially when its such a volatile time? Is it really worth it, is it really worth degrading the community even more for one person to have a bit of fun?

• Like 4

Pizda    42068
    8 hours ago, Nevetos said:

Not going against anyone here, but please just think about what I say here in regards to our community and roleplay.

Everyone wonders why roleplay is going down the drain, and cops are not always 'roleplaying 100% of the time'. Rocking up to cops and just saying "Hands on your head or your dead" with no gun out in a city - clearly with the intent of getting him to disobey the dec really isnt going for roleplay.

It is definitely a correct dec, but does anyone really have to do things like that, especially when its such a volatile time? Is it really worth it, is it really worth degrading the community even more for one person to have a bit of fun?

The video is taken out of context. That pub slot was just tazing everyone and running off 

• Like 1

CeeFar    585
    1 hour ago, Pizda said:

The video is taken out of context. That pub slot was just tazing everyone and running off 

Why was it taken out of context? What is the point of that? That just makes it even worse.

We need the context so that we can get an understanding of the situation, and anyone that ISN'T from the community can understand what's happening before making a judgement on the community.

• Like 1

d0nk    158
    4 hours ago, nclem said:

Why was it taken out of context? What is the point of that? That just makes it even worse.

We need the context so that we can get an understanding of the situation, and anyone that ISN'T from the community can understand what's happening before making a judgement on the community.

14 hours ago, Nevetos said:

It was simply a funny moment that someone wanted to share on the forums. The video was made before the cop wipe, it was a bit of fun they were having and I don't believe there was anything wrong with it at all. I think you need to stop making quick conclusions. Yes, this isn't the best roleplay but it didn't harm anyone or anything. I also don't think they were trying to get him to disobey the dec, they clearly weren't doing anything against the rules (i.e cop baiting) they were robbing him. Ever stop and think, "hey this is pretty funny"? Maybe instead of getting so antsy about one small thing like this the cop force should be taught that when there are 3 guys surrounding you and one of them dec on you, to maybe comply? It's a thing called VLR. 

• Like 4

Saundo    270

Nah you're all wrong. I thought this was funny so i posted it. Who the **** cares and have a giggle at my laugh at the end. 

EDIT: @d0nk is half correct. I agree with everything except the end talking about VLR.

Edited by Saundo
    • Like 2

Gotenks    497

@Sullys

please do not try to flame or troll posts. 

Saying 'this is shit' is not needed. If you don't like the video than keep it that way. Do not flame other people with comments

2) Please no Flaming/Trolling. You will most likely be banned on sight for this behaviour.

3) Before you make a new topic, or reply to a topic, make sure it’s not a pointless topic/post. Does it have anything to do with the topic, offer a new opinion, and add a contribution? If your post is only two or three words, please do not post it.