Krow

Screenshot Gallery

Nova    1779
1 hour ago, Blue Eagle [+1 CREW] said:

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/579074461713454047/B54516C513B24D2F940135E4F5B8E1B3298DEA50/ end game scoreboard of a 2 hour KotH game

2 MBT 52 Kumas 1 AMV-7 Marshall and a IFV-6A cheetah, keep in mind in King of the Hill there is a lot of blackfoots kajmans jets and tanks, I shot down 8 kajmans that game with my Kumas not to mention People that play KotH have a much higher understanding of how to use vehicles properly. It's why when I'm in a vehicle on Wasteland I know what I'm doing

jesus i dont play king of the hill coz all the high levels stack one team and destroy everyone else

• 4 minutes ago, InfamousNova said:

jesus i dont play king of the hill coz all the high levels stack one team and destroy everyone else

I always join the undermanned team then bad players stack that team, the problem is a lot of high level players leveled up together and because of that stick together, skill will always beat levels and equiptment in ArmA3

Nova    1779

not always i played with a team of randoms and everytime we went to go in we'd get shot down by a wipeout and we couldnt parachute we couldnt land. we landed once but then armor destroyed us

5 minutes ago, Blue Eagle [+1 CREW] said:

I always join the undermanned team then bad players stack that team, the problem is a lot of high level players leveled up together and because of that stick together, skill will always beat levels and equiptment in ArmA3

5 minutes ago, InfamousNova said:

not always i played with a team of randoms and everytime we went to go in we'd get shot down by a wipeout and we couldnt parachute we couldnt land. we landed once but then armor destroyed us

There is countermusures to to this issue for transport fly lower then 5m in a hummingbird and he can't locko and as for tanks another tank deals with that

Take the T100 for  example if you use it to its full potential you can kill wipouts gunships and tanks 

Edited by Blue Eagle [+1 CREW]
    Typos

Nova    1779
    Just now, Blue Eagle [+1 CREW] said:

There is countermusures to to this issue for transport fly lower then 5m in a hummingbird and he can't locko and as for tanks another tank deals with that

Take the T100 formless example if you use to its full potential you can kill wipeouts gunships and tanks with it 

yeah but the problem was is that even when we landed the wipeout would still wreck us

1 minute ago, InfamousNova said:

yeah but the problem was is that even when we landed the wipeout would still wreck us

If vehicles are you problem With KotH Hostile Takeover hosts light armour and infantry only servers, King of the Hill is not an easy game mode due to the huge skill gap with vehicles.

Nova    1779
    Just now, Blue Eagle [+1 CREW] said:

If vehicles are you problem With KotH Hostile Takeover hosts light armour and infantry only servers, King of the Hill is not an easy game mode due to the huge skill gap with vehicles.

oh really wow. i didnt know. (not sarcasm btw) it was nice when i was a decent level but then i lost it all

diesel    11
    On 1/19/2016 at 6:15 PM, Blue Eagle [+1 CREW] said:

Take the T100 for  example if you use it to its full potential you can kill wipouts gunships and tanks 

or be an absolute prick and hit them with an rpg, enough to damage but not destroy. then wait till then attemp road side repairs and wam bam thank you maam. free tank. only ever pulled it off succesfully once lol

That Lucky SOB    373
    On 4/28/2016 at 11:20 PM, InfamousNova said:

had a submarine on I&A from our lord an saviour zeus

107410_screenshots_20160428232529_1.jpg

I've seen that sub before... but in different circumstances on the I&A Server a long time ago... like back when the I&A was server was just starting up

2014-11-07_00013.jpg

2014-11-07_00024.jpg

• Like 2

Nova    1779
    3 hours ago, That Lucky SOB said:

I've seen that sub before... but in different circumstances on the I&A Server a long time ago... like back when the I&A was server was just starting up

2014-11-07_00013.jpg

2014-11-07_00024.jpg

hahah i heard about this one.