Cheese With Wholegrain

Co/Training Pilots

• Travesty    265

I'd support this idea in a trial. The issue is there are only 6 Pilot slots so you would have to create Instructor/Trainer slots to prevent losing a pilot slot to training purposes.

There are a few experienced pilots who would be good at teaching newer players how to fly.... But @=S.N.A.F.U.= would just be telling them to buy a HOTAS and TrackIR before switching to AFM! :lul:

• lul 1

decibel_spl    76

I will put my $0.02 into this thread - Yes the editor is the main tool for pilots wishing to learn to fly and is where you learn to take off, land, fly and all around control of a helicopter.

But, no matter how many hours on the editor a pilot might have you need experience of flying on the server 'in-situ'. I will personally put my hand up and will happily teach newer pilots how to fly on the server, given that they are willing to learn and are capable of following instruction.

If anyone is reading this and want to learn to fly on the server, poke me on the ts when I'm on the server and I'll happily help you out

Edited by decibel_spl
    • Like 1