Corporal Kerry

New tanks DLC driving improvements.

Corporal Kerry    141

Bohemia are improving the feel of tanks in the DEV build. Before, the low stone walls would stop a tank dead, now the tanks just glide over them. There are also improvements coming to allow a tank commander to better control an AI driven tank.

https://forums.bistudio.com/forums/topic/211039-tanks-tracked-vehicles-driving-and-handling/

Since there is a lot of tank usage on this server, what do you think should be improved or fixed in this release? I for one think that tanks suddenly spinning on the spot is ridiculous, that does need to be addressed. There are improvements in the DEV build already if you wish to check it out.

jv118j.jpg

• Like 3

• Zombine45    177

@Granteus While Tac-Ops is next, i don't think they are planning to have many sweeping changes to the way infantry play, probably just some new weapons and features. While armoured vehicles have had major problems since release that have taken a long time to fix.

@InfamousNova C'mon man you know the only DLC i care about is the tanks one. They're just making sure i don't go on a rampage before they release it.

Zombine45    177
    1 hour ago, Matsozetex said:

All I want from Bohemia is a T-14 Armata w/ 152mm gun, is that too much to ask?

The Armata doesn't have a 152mm in reality, why would it in Arma?

Nova    1779
    5 minutes ago, Zombine45 said:

coz arma is set in the future and the vehicles are based on the real life things so why not

Matsozetex    89
    21 hours ago, Zombine45 said:

Because the Armata has a prototype 152mm gun and I think a 152mm gun is a bit closer to home than an 11mm railgun (T-100 in the Alpha)