Mann

Underwater AO?

Mann    39

Right now in I&A, we only have the Secure UAV side mission which requires Divers to do the mission. I have been thinking about if somehow an underwater AO could be made. Right we have the Kavala intel mission. What about something similar? It could be possible to use the submarine outside of docks in some sort of scenario so it isn't just out there looking pretty. Basically, I'm just suggesting more underwater content.

• Like 1
  • thinking3d 2

• Nova    1779

theres only 1 underwater vehicle which you cant even shoot from 

it'd be boring af since you'd need to swim everywhere and you cant get revived underwater

• Like 1

Humaine    131

How about a combination of both above and below water. I think i remember seeing a mod for an offshore oil rig. If it could be placed as a mission maybe, to both prevent them taking it over or stop boats and divers from planting chargers on the rigs support columns on the ocean.

No idea if this was possible. Would be a great AO but.

Mann    39
    8 hours ago, Humaine said:

How about a combination of both above and below water. I think i remember seeing a mod for an offshore oil rig. If it could be placed as a mission maybe, to both prevent them taking it over or stop boats and divers from planting chargers on the rigs support columns on the ocean.

No idea if this was possible. Would be a great AO but.

Pretty sure they won't add in mods since it will be quite a hassle for players but your idea does sound quite nice. I was thinking (somehow if possible) Underwater Sector control.