WarCryme

Different missions

WarCryme    1

Hey everyone, im a returning/new player.. i was just going to ask. Is there somewhere on the website or does anyone know how many different mission types/scenerios there are on I&A ?. Not having a dig, i way playomg the other day and there was a mission invokving kavala as a street fight.. is this a new mission? Are there different missions dependant on players?? Where can i find this stuff?? Thanks again.

• Like 1

• Fitz    1239

The Kavala (or Georgetown on Tanoa) mission, spawns pretty rarely if there are under 36 players on the server.

There are two main game modes as well. Classic AOs, which is usually the mode running on Altis, and Sector Control mode, which runs on the Tanoa/Malden server most of the time.

WarCryme    1

Oh ok. 

Are there any plans for new/ updated missions or types?

Or somewhere on the website to see what kinds of missions could be available during the game.. not specific places. But general info?

Edited by WarCryme

Fitz    1239

The only missions I didn't mention were the side missions. There's quite a few of them so I'm not going to list them all but they all spawn randomly every 20 or so minutes. 

There might be a new side mission in the coming months or new sub-objective(s) in the AOs.

The missions aren't listed anywhere on the website because there hasn't really been any need to do so... The only info we could put on the site would be the mission description, but that is available ingame when the mission is active.

War Machine    40
    On 6/5/2018 at 1:46 PM, Fitz said:

The only missions I didn't mention were the side missions. There's quite a few of them so I'm not going to list them all but they all spawn randomly every 20 or so minutes. 

There might be a new side mission in the coming months or new sub-objective(s) in the AOs.

The missions aren't listed anywhere on the website because there hasn't really been any need to do so... The only info we could put on the site would be the mission description, but that is available ingame when the mission is active.

Geez, I kind of miss the side mission which you have to rescue a hostage, and sabotaging parked Kajmans; because they somehow offer a a better tactical gameplay.

webbie    186

Current Sides

fd884fed7231cea3442c5897be8e7936.png

Edited by webbie