Invictiis

Who needs spawn kits when u have...

Invictiis    214

i miss the good old days when admins had to at least be present when your causing a toxic mess XD these auto-sentry turrets are physical embodiment of fidget-spinner aids.

107410_20180606234155_1.png

Edited by Invictiis

• Invictiis    214

@James32 i literally bought a 37k mora purely to destroy those turrets :triggered: on reflection i shouldve got the cheaper 15k nyx

i swear if anyone uses this scummy autoturret strat, i will make it my personal mission to either remove every single one or place so many as an indie that stratis will be a bloody nightmare

Edited by Invictiis
    • Like 1

DJ_JoozBrorg    825

auto turret's are not as bad as EG, placing 50 mines around a GS I have also found they are easy to take out with any gun. A few shots with a M320 or high Caliber gun can destroy them. It's rare that I'll be killed by a auto turret as you can use tactics to get around them.

Invictiis    214

@DJ_JoozBrorgArma 3 AI have snap shooting literally aimbot. Its a long standing issue that was previously removed, I think server needs reminder of the possible chaos it can cause. As for tactics to overcome it, it can prefire as you peak a corner, so no.

@James32 u must remember the armed ugv incident? I think we might need to recreate it MUWHAHAHA