Qeus

[Feedback] Revive system

Qeus    198

Hi guys,

We are staging a new custom revive/medical system for the public I&A server, to replace the ageing BTC Revive and also to provide more flexibility for future content.

Post any suggestions/feedback/comments regarding it here.

At the moment it is about 80% stable, with the 'Carry' action currently disabled until it's more stable.

• shift597    178

Love the new animations and menu options when downed. Just to bring it to your attention i have noticed a few people having problems with the respawn option even when the wait for medic option is not pressed

Kalthramis    58

I am currently impressed with it. I don't know what the +1's are for, but it is satisfying to see it pop when you choose to wait for a medic. 

The UI could use some refinment, but beyond that, I think it's an excellent upgrade to BTC.

Zombine45    177

I really like the system, I'm excited for when FOB's are added (I was thinking maybe an engineer with a bobcat has to set it up?)

There are a few bugs i've encountered, such as it breaking the entire game interface if you try to press escape with the menu up(only had this happen once so far). But other than that i'm pretty happy with the system, it's very easy to use which is good for new people.

• Like 1

Qeus    198

We have re-enabled the Carry mechanic. Please report any bugs or instabilities with it.

Recently (2-3 wks ago) we implemented the ability to Revive while prone, though it will take almost twice as long to revive in this position.

We are also working on smoothing out the animations of the revive system, specifically related to dragging/carrying.

Edited by Qeus

Nova    1779

the reviving while prone had certainly saved a lot of lives. medics die less often