StonedSasquatch

StrayaGaming Move to Discord

Hey guys,

A couple buddies and I were talking about how StrayaGaming is still using TeamSpeak as the primary communication platform as opposed to Discord. Is there a big reason as to why it hasn't been moved to Discord yet?

I've found more people to prefer Discord over TeamSpeak for general usability etc. I can't imagine there's a whole lot of features TeamSpeak offers that Discord doesn't?

Keen to see some opinions.

- StonedSasquatch

• Like 1
  • Weary 1
  • Dislike 3
  • nothanks 1

• .Scorpion    118

TeamSpeak is better in terms of permissions, organisation, addons, ect. And they haven't exactly made TFAR for Discord yet. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, .Scorpion said:

TeamSpeak is better in terms of permissions, organisation, addons, ect. And they haven't exactly made TFAR for Discord yet. 

I see. Okay cool, thanks for that! Hopefully it becomes more possible in the future.

• Like 4

Lachlan    204

there is a new Teamspeak in development which is going to be better it will probably be released with in the next two years

• Like 1

Home    152

Teamspeak uses less internet I believe aswell as the fact that it looks cleaner on Teamspeak than Discord. Furthermore Discord is a lot harder to navigate and manage, most other communities that I have been involved in had a teamspeak as the main communications.

• Like 3

Nova    1779

once you start adding all the voice channels an shit it becomes such a cluster**** to navigate. 

• Like 5
    • thonking 1