Aussie Dave

Aussie Dave

Aussie Dave    50

G'Day,

I'am  52 started out playing Operation Flashpoint about 2005 then ArmA, ArmA 2 and then ArmA 3.

I loved Vietcong too.

I was one of the head admins at gamingsa.com managing game severs and voice servers for Adam Internet and we hosted the first ever ArmA servers in Australia.

Here's me at BI:

https://ipboarddev.bistudio.com/profile/740844-aussie-dave/

With Adams being taken over by iinet, i lost interest in online thing and only have started again after a few years break.

For a good read on tactics etc:

"Dslyecxi's guide is an unbelievably complex, detailed and informative resource, showing many ways how to be more efficient in combat in ARMA II and hopefully also get more enjoyment from the game. The previous guide was already unique, and it is breathtaking to see it this much improved right on time for the international release of ARMA II.

This guide is simply one of a kind and I strongly recommend it to everyone who will be sent to Chernarus!" 

Marek Španěl, CEO of Bohemia Interactive 

http://ttp2.dslyecxi.com/

• Like 2

• ʝ17    433

Hey Davo

Interesting story you have there welcome to the forums any questions or anything feel free to jump on team-speak or either throw a post on the forums and I'm sure one of our staff will be more than happy to help!

• Like 1

Aussie Dave    50
    1 hour ago, ʝ17 said:

Hey Davo

Interesting story you have there welcome to the forums any questions or anything feel free to jump on team-speak or either throw a post on the forums and I'm sure one of our staff will be more than happy to help!

Thanks mate,

Really enjoy the A3 Invade & Annex server.

Kalthramis    58

Heya, Gancho. I recognize your name, since I see it every time I get on. I'm Cassidy in game. Last night you revived me when I blew myself up on some times about 4 times. 

Welcome, fellow newbie.

• Like 1

Tiggati    1067

Welcome mate! Glad to see you apart of us!

Hope you enjoy everything we have put together for everyone :D

Don't be shy to ask any of our staff for help or just to have a good chat and laugh. We're all friendly !

• Like 1