Kalthramis

Kalthramis - Introduction

Kalthramis    58

Howdy. 

I'm a Yank from Mid-West America. Do foreigners even call us Yanks still? Because I'm nowhere near the Yankee stadium. 

Moving on, I've recently taken a liking to Straya's I&A server, despite the latency an odd hours for Americans. It runs well, is moderate almost constantly by Fitz, and isnt cluttetered with trash scripts. I've also began to get to know a few other frequeters, and figure it was about time I made my presence a bit more official. 

(As a side note, my in-game handle is Cassidy, but I may change that to reflect my steam name more closely. That, and "Hey Cass" and "Hey CAS" sound too similar on VOIP.)

So, howdy. I'm 22 and at university to become a video game producer, programmer, andor designer. I currently work as a server at a sushi bar, and spend my free time making and playing games.

I enjoy piloting, mission making, and support roles. I don't listen to any music in particular, and there's currently 3~ feet of snow outside with another 7 inches expected tonight. 

Glad to be here.

• Like 2

• Fitz    1239

Welcome to the community mate. 

Glad to see you're enjoying your time on the server and posting some good suggestions for us. 

Any issues or questions, feel free to message me on here or teamspeak. 

• Like 1

Tiggati    1067

Hey dude, welcome! I've ran into you a few times on Wasteland I'm pretty sure :P

Good to have you apart of StrayaGaming! Enjoy your stay mate, and hope you stay for a long time !301.gif