Kalthramis

Ammobearer: Super Backpack

Kalthramis    58

Quick thought on brinigng some use to the ammobearer, and giving them access to a "super backpack." Essentially, a backpack 3x the size of a carryall, that can be loaded with ammo. As there is no fatigue system, this might encourage a LMG player to roll with an ammobearer, or AT/AA (since the backpack could fit either launcher in it) in a squad. I know I constantly run out of ammo as at/aa/LMG, and thought this would be useful.

• Like 1

• Nova    1779

this would be a great idea but the problem is with the LMG atleast is that if you reload before you empty your mag and you die that mag refills. so i think that needs to be fixed first. but for rockets that would be good. like you could select a certain backpack loaded with missiles since you  cant get the rockets without having a launcher equipped

Zombine45    177

While i do like the idea of bringing more use to the ammo bearer, i don't really like the idea of someone being able to carry 15 missiles or 50 magazines, this is why we have vehicles, which have very large storage capacity.

• Like 2