Tiggati

What games would you like to see in StrayaGaming?

Tiggati    1067

Hello all! 

I'm making this topic for you all to discuss what you would like to see come into our community.

We're trying to think of new games/servers that we can open up for all of you outside of ArmA III.
We need games that will support at least 30+ people at a time, that will be enjoyable for a lot of people.
We don't want servers/games that'll get put up for a month and get no players then shut down. We want an active gaming community so we can make our members and guests as happy as we can. 

What games would you like StrayaGaming to bring in?

What games would make StrayaGaming a better gaming community and why?

Why would you like to see certain games introduced into our community?

If you have any other thoughts, post away.

@BroBeans has made a poll for you all to vote on what game you would like to see in StrayaGaming! Head over to A Future Game Server and vote away :)!

Thank you,
Tiggati.

• Like 1

• BruhBea    1

Frankie's version of DayZ on Arma 3 Exile on Esseker with zombies... <3

"frankie's" version isnt owned by frankie. And there are servers of "it" (a similar type) up and its not popular. The variant Frankie plays is customized by CCG (whose devs are out of this world) and its being kept under a tight lock and key.. I doubt anyone will get their hands on the server files other than CCG 

dasweetdude    327

Suggested Ark ages ago you have a few times beans heaps of people play it.I have recently been informed it has been better optimised now esp compare to how it was when it first come out.But since we are suggesting stuff l would like to see a bigger community with everyone having fun.All happy staff happy community and no dramas.

• Like 1

I Think that an ARK server would be really good plus i dont think think there are that many Australians servers last i saw and it would be something interesting and new!

Tiggati    1067

I played ARK when it first came out and it was actually quite addictive :P It's good fun once you start to get a base up and going. 

Brodie    776

Suggested Ark ages ago you have a few times beans heaps of people play it.I have recently been informed it has been better optimised now esp compare to how it was when it first come out.But since we are suggesting stuff l would like to see a bigger community with everyone having fun.All happy staff happy community and no dramas.

To add to that, recently there's been plenty of features that can be added to ark such as colored dinosaurs and many other cool things like that, that possibly donators could get.

• Like 1

To add to that, recently there's been plenty of features that can be added to ark such as colored dinosaurs and many other cool things like that, that possibly donators could get.

wouldnt make sense to have people donate for items in a game like ARK

Brodie    776

wouldnt make sense to have people donate for items in a game like ARK

It was more a suggestion, but you can get colored skins for your dinosaurs xD

• Like 1

Nova    1779

maybe not now but when the new multiplayer for space engineers comes out. get a server for that

sirgeneralj    378

If you guys ever did want to do a Garry's mod server I would be happy to help

probably have about 3 different pre codes servers with different purposes and I have made custom scripts and am very familiar with the system (although I don't really play in much  anymore)

just offering my help :)

• Like 1