MAD BLOOD    54

Let's talk about some anime and manga and all the other things that all the scene kids never shut up about. What's your favourite anime, favourite manga? What anime's have you watched? Any suggestions? Who is best girl? Have you seen/listened to MeMeMe, if so, what are your thoughts? I'll start by answering the questions I pose. 

1. I can't really pick a favourite anime because I'm very neutral when it comes to picking a favourite anime, but my top three would be: Neon Genesis Evangelion (including the End of Evangelion movie), Future Diary and Shimoneta (sometimes called Shimoneska). I love NGE for fucking my mind. I love Future Diary for fucking my feelings. I love Shimoneska for making me feel better after getting fucked by the previous two.
2. My favourite manga is Soul Eater. You know, before it was poorly adapted into a shitty, light-hearted anime that was blindly worshipped by emos everywhere.
3. I've watched One Punch Man, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Evangelion 1.0, Evangelion 2.0, Evangelion 3.0, Shimoneska, Future Diary, Soul Eater, Tokyo Ghoul, Sword Art Online, Infinite Stratos and Death Note.
3. I suggest you go and watch Neon Genesis Evangelion, as it's both extremely iconic and once was a very important anime for its time, it saved the anime industry from a massive depression. Also, it's just really fucking good, though the ending will make you want to commit suicide.
4. Saya is obviously the best girl, I mean, just fucking look at her.
5. I have seen MeMeMe, as well as its Sequel, and I love them both more than my parents love me.

I really hope I'm not the only weeb, I mean otaku on these forums. Looking forward to seeing some interesting answers - if any at all. Thanks, guys.

• Like 2

• Nova    1779

havent watched anime in a while but,

Favorite anime: Aldnoah.Zero

watched: sword art online, deathnote, future diary, aldnoah zero, attack on titan, gurren lagann,

thats pretty much it really. stopped watching coz i couldnt find any that interested me

• Like 1

SpiderDeX    36

1. My favourite anime overall would absolutely have to be Tokyo Ghoul. Some other anime I have enjoyed would be;

Good Emotional: Anohana (Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai)

Good Story: Spice and Wolf, Fate Series

Good Horror: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni + Kai

Good "Plot": Highschool DxD Series
    2. My favourite manga is Deadman Wonderland (before they made what would have to be one of the worst anime's I've ever seen). My favourite light novel would have to be No Game No Life.
    3. I've watched way to many anime to list on here. But I have a list HERE.
    4. I suggest you go and watch (as far as a show some people might not have seen) Spice and Wolf or No Game No Life.
    5. Best girl would probably have to be Holo cause who doesn't like gods with ears and a tail.
    6. I have seen MeMeMe and was incredibly disturbed.

Thought I may as well fill out this so Mr Mad Blood knows he isn't alone.

• Like 1

MAD BLOOD    54
    5 hours ago, SpiderDeX said:

1. My favourite anime overall would absolutely have to be Tokyo Ghoul. Some other anime I have enjoyed would be;

Good Emotional: Anohana (Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai)

Good Story: Spice and Wolf, Fate Series

Good Horror: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni + Kai

Good "Plot": Highschool DxD Series
    2. My favourite manga is Deadman Wonderland (before they made what would have to be one of the worst anime's I've ever seen). My favourite light novel would have to be No Game No Life.
    3. I've watched way to many anime to list on here. But I have a list HERE.
    4. I suggest you go and watch (as far as a show some people might not have seen) Spice and Wolf or No Game No Life.
    5. Best girl would probably have to be Holo cause who doesn't like gods with ears and a tail.
    6. I have seen MeMeMe and was incredibly disturbed.

Thought I may as well fill out this so Mr Mad Blood knows he isn't alone.

I appreciate the input! Good to see someone here shares my passion for the Japanese entertainment industry. +1 rep.