Abraham Sterling

Recon Paramedic Heli?

I Feel That The Recon Team Should have a heli for The Paramedic as a paramedic is meant to be in the air landing in specially Marked areas to Heal Or Fix The wounded, Yes This Would mean making the paramedic or even the whole Recon Force being in team speak that is if they can all pilot it but at least making the paramedic having his/her Own LittleBird a.k.a Humming Bird, Or Even Just letting them fly the Humming Birds already Spawned... Yes Yes You will Probably just say get a pilot to fly you around like that but no offence people who usually fly pilot you aren't Always that good a following directions or good at spotting everything and your also more needed for Transport Or CAS.

• Fitz    1239

I don't think this is really necessary and it's rare to see that level of roleplay on the I&A server.

Decent pilots can follow directions fine, the problem is usually with crappy directions being given.

• Like 1

dasweetdude    327

Role play items are for Altis life really mas esp there are different textures being designed for wasteland, I&A and Altis Life.And l agree with ya there on that A Fitz.Good pilots who know what they are doing can follow directions very well on our on I&A server.We have some of the best arma 3 pilots l have seen on a lot of servers. This mainly comes from the experienced pilots who actually know what they are doing and what's required from them when taking on a vortex pilot slot.If your flying CAS then l feel its very obvious that your a pilot flying a jet who is required to help support the chopper pilots, infantry and amour  from air/ground threats.The transport pilots jobs are to transport all the ground infantry to the AO's so they can start the ground attack on the csat ground forces. Sometimes ya see at the start of a server reset people rushing for a pilot slot who cant really fly to well because they haven't had much practice either in the editor or in game which is fine but sometimes this can frustrate other more experienced players esp those who know what they are doing.There also at time are pilots who logon to these slots are worry more about hunting for the easter eggs on the map than actually doing the role which is transport pilot which is what the vortex pilot slots are for.I can make skins for these roles but this wouldn't change the fact its a medics job to be healing players and not a pilots job to be taking the medics to heal players.I might make a skin that is a medic chopper skin and it may look really nice but really how many pilots are actually going to use that little bird or whichever chopper it is to take do these roles that you are speaking about mas if you know what l mean bud.Its kinda like medics l enjoy going a medic and wherever a player is down l will go to but for e.g when l go a recon marksman which is a role you are kinda talking about there are medics that wont run 250m to pick a player up or sometimes even a 100m.Wheres l would run where ever l have too 500m+.Really comes down to medic or pilot like fitz was saying about those that take dirrections or know what the role they are doing actually requires from them bud.

• Like 2

Qeus    198

I like the idea, and have elaborated on some search and rescue mission content myself.

Unfortunately, by modern military terms, the I&A AO area is classed a high-threat environment, and rotary-wing CSAR are only allowed to operate alone in low-threat environments, require gunship and aviation fire support in medium threat environments, and are not allowed to operate in high-threat environments due to unreasonable risk to aircrew and airframes.

To convert the AO to a medium-threat environment I think would anger some of the other soldiers on the server.

Edited by Qeus
    • Like 1

Slipspace    0

Without trying to revive this thread, I concur with Fitz. As much as it's a great idea, the coordination of something like this rarely if ever occurs in game. But it's certainly an interesting thought, especially if conducted with the Taru with the medical pod.