Rodbob86

Ello ello ello, greetings fro a pom

Rodbob86    4

Hey there everyone!

So I'm new to the game and new to the forum, have been playing on the SG servers for a few days now and am really enjoying Invade and Annex.

Have RL experience in British Army so please feel free to ask me about it, I may be able to give some new insight into military stuff.

I prefer the Medic role in Invade and Annex but am happy to try my hand at anything really, will aim to get whitelisted to be pilot. But for now I'm happy getting a feel for the game.

• Like 3

• Unit_3397    712

Yo Rodbob86

Welcome to the Straya gaming community. :D 

If you havent already, take a quick look over the rules for Invade and Annex, or any other game mode you wish to try out *cough- wasteland*

If you require any assistance regarding... well, anything really xD  Jump onto TS and one of the staff relating to that game mode will be more than happy to help you. 
    Im generally on most days at some point in the wasteland server, so should you wish to trial the server out, ill be in TS if you need any help. 

Regards.

Unit_3397.

• Like 1

Nova    1779

welcome to the community mate 

glad to see you are enjoying the I&A server as we all do. there are 5 pilots slots that are open to the public. the whitelisted slot is for supporters and the top 3 pilots at the end of each week.

if you have any questions message me on here or on ts :)

Leopard    7

Welcome to the community mate!

Hope you enjoy your stay.

As unit recommended come play wasteland but please, DO NOT play OPFOR or BLUFOR.

Ok... You can play on one of those if you really want. BUT. Independent is the way to go!

Enjoy your day @Rodbob86.

With Love!

Mr. Snow Leopard.

// See ya on Wasteland someday //