Leopard

Map suggestions

Leopard    7

Hello!

So with the recent linking to a google form that TeamSpeak occupants probably received from Ghost Penguin. I was thinking not many people playing wasteland use TeamSpeak, not many people playing wasteland or teamspeak unfortunately  (Something we will fix!). 

So this google form basically asked what map locations we wanted added, removed, moved etc etc. Cant exactly remember.

But I decided to make my suggestions public and gather some more opinions. 

Adding a general store to either Ol Jay or the town that's about 50m away from Lz Connor, I would prefer Ol Jay on the very coast of Oljay, or maybe ever that weird circle thing out on the point with the symbols (south of light house) with this I also suggest moving the ATM from cephos to this potenial new general store.

Removing the ATM from the airfield, I think doing this would be something that a lot of the poor-er players, low number players would benefit from. Making people go atleast into Agia Marina to get a jet or other vehicles OPFOR tends to buy from Airfield. This adds more risk to Jet purchases for they very controlling OPFOR.

@Unit_3397 @Mozkelby @Links@Ya Mum

What are your opinions on theses??

With love!

Mr. Snow Leopard

// Seeeee ya on Wasteland //

* Sent from mobile *

• Mozkelby    379

I believe putting a General Store at Agios Loannis (that town about 50m away from LZ Connor), would be far too close to the South Gun Store, giving those who occupy it a fairly large advantage. Same with 'Ol Jay' (I'm assuming you were meaning Jay Cove?). Girna is a reasonable but fair distance away, thus making it a good location for the General Store.

The reason I'd say no to LZ Connor and allow Rogain to be as close to a General Store as it is, is because having that one "Overpowered" location gives the entire server a key position to fight for. It's like a hot spot for attacks and getting royally nuked by my DAR rockets.

:)

• Like 1

Leopard    7

I just feel all gun stores have their general store, Girna is more directed at the mid gun store, 

I understand completely where you coming from and saying that the close general makes it good to fight for, but Cephos is no longer a big deal they are basically sitting ducks down there now, it used to me a massive deal.

i just think giving south gun store a closer general store would get a bit more attention down there.

Ya Mum    187

I really don't like changing the current game play that much from what it is because it creates a set of unique challengers but if I had to add something is like to see an atm near my kill farm. Yes that's right, it mine.

Girna atm poses some challengers where it's a hike to go spend you money so I don't mind that

I get messages all the time asking to update this or that but really the suggestions are generally trying to make it easier for 1 group or 1 person where I prefer the challengers the game throws at us.

each to their own.

Ya Mum    187

I think it's one of only 2 ATMs you can access with a lot least a little bit of safety so I don't mind it being there but I see exactly what you're saying about it.

Unit_3397    712

i get sniped from the airfield atm quite a bit, and if the BLS clan is on, i generally taste their rockets; no matter on foot or in a vehicle :(

Look, 

Wasteland is pretty much going to be re-constructed. Meaning that a lot of the old places(Shops,Atm's.) ETC. Will be moved or changed, However most of the popular areas will stay the same. The airfield ATM is a constant ongoing 'Problem'. The ATM may be moved but can not be guaranteed. The form has been successful in a way that I can gain people's ideas all in one place instead of it being spread out and harder for me to find all of the suggestions. But what I can guarantee is that of high quality of development updates to come in the near future.

As you can all understand not all of the development 'Ideas', Can be put in place due to the shear factor of if we added everyones ideas the mission file would become that of a large size not only to download, but it would sure put a strain on the server and cause a lot more D-Sync. However there is a way that you can put in a request for the mission file (Link Below). And many of the development requests are the same ideas said again and again, Not saying it's a bad thing because It helps the development team figure out which of the recommendations should be considered more than others.

I can also say that the update that will be coming out in a short time, will be a major upgrade and draw a lot of attraction to new areas of the map including the center of the map (Sorry guys that have your base there). Not only that a lot of positions have been considered by players that have played wasteland for an extensive amount of time. This also means that the build radius and many other features are going to have a large position in the update. 

One final thing, please recommend ideas for wasteland on the form that I will be provided this will also give your ideas a much bigger chance in being considered due to the fact that the form is going to be my main source of informations and recommendations. 

Thanks for reading the post and have a great time playing wasteland.

Link:

https://goo.gl/Q6eA4m

• Like 1

Ya Mum    187

All this talk about the middle gunstore. Hmmmmm might have to go on the hunt for a spot close by there 

• Like 1

Unit_3397    712
    5 hours ago, Ya Mum said:

All this talk about the middle gunstore. Hmmmmm might have to go on the hunt for a spot close by there 

Brign a dartar UAV ;)