shady

new here

shady    1

Gday,

Old guy,(so no friends who play arma) been playing single player arma for a while, new to multiplayer, enjoying invade and annex. So far Just being quiet and learning what I can .

Would like to learn to work as part of a team.

It happens for a while then i lose it 

I cant get my head around the different comms yet. Have teamspeak but dont know where or when to go with it.

Any help much appreciated

cheers shady

• Like 1

• Cake    119

Hi and welcome to SG
    -----
    Glad to hear you're enjoying I&A (Invade and Annex) I enjoy playing from time-to-time strategical with a group of boys.

Use teamspeak whenever, most members around the community start-up Teamspeak as soon as they boot up the computer, to either play with a few members, have a chat, or discuss issues / matters that need to be resolved with eachother. There's no set-times to be on and off from it, join whenever and go into any channel, members will either be in the channel or will eventually join depending on the time you're on. 

To work as part as a time for I&A - Join the Teamspeak find the allocated channels for I&A (You'll live in them if you play I&A all the time). Talk and use your comms correctly, calling out directions, bearings, areas etc.. If you're a pilot get to know and coordinate correctly with your pilots. The other channels have the same rules applied, get to know them have a few chats etc most importantly do have fun.

The channels allocated for I&A are these (Be advised I have a custom skin for teamspeak, so your's wont look like this obviously.)

sE8gjRN.png

If you're unable to find these channels, just hit CRTL + F and type in "Invade" and it should pop up for you. 

Over time you'll get to know people that play quite frequently and what not, you'll also make friends that's easy. I advise you to read up on the I&A rules (Here) so you don't get into trouble from any Mods / Admins on the server. 

If you ever need help, feel free to join Teamspeak, find the Help-desk channels and any support member (Green, Red ticks / Mods & Admins) will help you with whatever question you have.

Best of luck,
    Glad to hear you enjoy the I&A server 
    AND most importantly have fun ♥

• Like 4

shady    1

Thanks for the info.

I did get banned for a week for killing friendlies, i have since practiced rechecking targets and allowing for lag. 

Yep, all good fun

Leopard    7

@shady

Welcome to StrayaGaming mate. Enjoy your time around here and feel free to try out ANY of the Straya servers.

With love!
    Leopard

// See ya around //

• Like 1

Unit_3397    712
    2 hours ago, Cake said:

(Be advised I have a custom skin for teamspeak)

I Want that skin @Cake >:D 

Yo shady!

Nice to see ya on the forums and now enjoying multilayer :) 

If you ever want to trial out our wasteland server, and need help understanding anything, feel free to PM me or find me in TS. 

Think of our wasteland server as a massive (team) death-match. Just note that like other servers, we also have some rules (just not as strict as invade and annex :)) Find them here. 

Hope to see ya enjoying wasteland sometime :D 

Peace out!

Regards.

Unit_3397.

• Like 1

Excel    828

Hey Man Welcome to Strayagaming I hope you like the place, Im sure Everyone will make you feel welcome glad to see you've "Joined the Strayagaming team"

Talk Soon

-ExcelForce

• Like 1

Aye Shady, I'm most definitely looking for a solid team. :) I don't mind if you're not well versed at Multiplayer as this is my first time running a cartel so it'll be a fairly large learning curve for us both, 

Hit me with a message on here and i'll fill you in or have a chat to me on TS

ts.strayagaming.com.au:10124

Welcome to the Community

• Like 2