Yuri

Battlefield 1

Yuri    441

Hello fellow Straya-Gamers,

Before we begin you must know that this has NOT been approved by any of the staff members but I will be talking to them when it gets closer to release date.

I want to know how many of you would play on a Battlefield 1 server run by SG. I know that people have talked about Battlefield 4 servers before but the problem with that is the fact that there are already too many servers out there for BF4 already. BF1 looks like an amazing game and looks a lot more challenging and if we get in there early with a server it is more likely to kick off.

Also discuss what types of game modes you would like to play.

Let me know what you think of this idea and if you are thinking of starting it up with me then send me a message on the forums and we can work it out from there.

Thanks and kind regards

• Like 3

• Gotenks    497

definitely. if my PC can run it and i have the money. all maps and probably conquest. 

• Like 1

Nova    1779

i'd like to see one too. when i can run the game and afford it that is. battlefield servers basically run themselves in terms of moderating so

Yuri    441
    17 minutes ago, InfamousNova said:

battlefield servers basically run themselves in terms of moderating so

While that is true some things like offensive logos or clan names can't always get picked up by a computer 

• Like 1

Nova    1779
    28 minutes ago, Pope Yuri said:

While that is true some things like offensive logos or clan names can't always get picked up by a computer 

yeah but unless they are harrassing people it wont be an issue. you're always gonna get a dickbutt or something as a clan picture

Yuri    441
    10 minutes ago, InfamousNova said:

dickbutt or something

Dickbutts don't worry me Swastikas and the like do as well as clan tags that promote violence or abuse

• Like 1

Nova    1779
    2 minutes ago, Pope Yuri said:

Dickbutts don't worry me Swastikas and the like do as well as clan tags that promote violence or abuse

ah yea

i guess we'll see what happens when the game comes out

Envy    649
    On 8/24/2016 at 7:11 PM, ZipRaid said:

I'd love there to be a server for bf1. It's there any current bf4 players in the community?

I dabble in Battlefield 4 occasionally when I feel like taking a break from Arma.