Rogmantosh

Uniform Armour rating

Rogmantosh    242

So today I decided to use the Arsenal and look at the armour ratings of each uniform and I made a most peculiar discovery.

Every CSAT uniform has varying amounts of armour, yet the NATO of INDP versions of the same uniform have little to no armour...

something to look into I think.  

• Like 2

• dasweetdude    327

I find bud its usualy armour or carry weight l think BI want us to choose btw lol why not just give us both or the option to have both would be cool.

Rogmantosh    242

yeah the fact that CSAT gear has the same load and weight but more armour for the same uniform...

<< This guy may be wearing CSAt gear from now on

Azure    1

I was wondering, did these values get edited?

I recently started playing again after months, and thought I'd take a quick look at the loadout I painstakingly picked out last I played, based on highest armour rating and carry capacity (which yes, turns out to be the CSAT Full Ghillie xD) - I noticed that everything now sits at the same armour rating (though some things do still say things like "Blast Resistant")

Nova    1779
    6 hours ago, Azure said:

I was wondering, did these values get edited?

I recently started playing again after months, and thought I'd take a quick look at the loadout I painstakingly picked out last I played, based on highest armour rating and carry capacity (which yes, turns out to be the CSAT Full Ghillie xD) - I noticed that everything now sits at the same armour rating (though some things do still say things like "Blast Resistant")

the nexus update broke all the armor

On 11/9/2015 at 7:40 PM, Rogmantosh said:

yeah the fact that CSAT gear has the same load and weight but more armour for the same uniform...

<< This guy may be wearing CSAt gear from now on

CSAT gear looks better anyway imo throw pilot uniform on with elbv harness shemag and a hex Bergen and you will be the pimpest Pimp in town