Woongie

Hello From Woongie

Woongie    2

Hey all,

Just wanted to give a quick hello to everyone here. I've been playing on Altis life and I have been having a lot of fun on it. 

A bit about myself, I'm Alex, in game i'm known as Woongie.  I'm currently 20 and in my second year studying graphic design. 

I've already met some great members on the community and I'm sure i'll meet more down the track.

Thank you to the entire community and the people that help run it, you do a great job!

Cya around,

- Woongie

• Like 1

• Spectral    1342
    15 minutes ago, Woongie said:

Hey all,

Just wanted to give a quick hello to everyone here. I've been playing on Altis life and I have been having a lot of fun on it. 

A bit about myself, I'm Alex, in game i'm known as Woongie.  I'm currently 20 and in my second year studying graphic design. 

I've already met some great members on the community and I'm sure i'll meet more down the track.

Thank you to the entire community and the people that help run it, you do a great job!

Cya around,

- Woongie

A pleasure to meet you. Glad your enjoying your time on Server, and if we can be of any assistance let me know. 

Apologies the Big Bad wolf @Lono3107 aka Rhys Beckett blew your house down, but he was huffing and puffing. 

Welcome to the Community!!

Charlie    106

Welcome Mate! 

Any questions just send a DM to any staff member or even me if you need any help. And if you're going to play Altis Life would recommend having a quick look over the rules. Other than that welcome to the community and i hope you enjoy your stay.

Leopard    7

Welcome to the community mate. 

Hope to see you around enjoying youself and getting indulged in RP!

Rhys Beckett    474

I will huff and I will puff and blow your house down  

welcome to the community Woongie can't wait to see you around again was good fun last night 

Larry    129

Welcome to strayagaming.

I know you will feel welcome from everyone here.

Feel free to contact me for help or just some friendly banter.

Gotenks    497

Welcome mate, be sure to come past the Sydney hospital if you need any help with injuries and what not. We have very qualifed and somewhat professional medics who can help you with anything.

I hope you feel very welcome and enjoy your stay :D. 

Zac    116

Welcome man hope you have a great experience with strayagaming and stick around to see it grow and grow like it has been