★Smokey★

Arma 3 Life "NEWS TEAM" CORRUPTION

• Leopard    7

Snitches. Get. Stiches.  

Cementshoes.jpg

True Cartel/Mafia style. 

Concrete Boots and the Sydney Harbour (Kav' bay).

*NEW* Sydney Harbour's newest statue!

Edited by Leopard
    Typos!

M_Dyet    70

Goodluck Mr Leopard. If your cartel wishes to get to the News Team. You must know that they have Feare Family Enforcers watching their backs. The Truth will be known.

*OOC* Nice Work Smokey.

Yuri    441

You make accusations of Police/Phoenix being corrupt and you find that a more interesting story than the rebels that are rising around the country constantly attacking the bank and the federal reserve. I think you should note that many Civilians respect us for responding to these as the more they are robbed then the worse our economy becomes. In my interview I stated that we have money in the bank but remember that every civilian has money in that bank and that protecting your money is one of our major concerns.

Also while you are talking about the police being corrupt you seem to have tried to hide the fact that your news team is as corrupt/more corrupt than any of your allegations. Mr. Dyet stated "they have Feare Family Enforcers watching their backs." To have enforcers watching your back is a big deal, especially seeing as their main job is "A enforcer is a member or associate of an organized crime or corrupt political organization that is responsible for handling those who do not go along with organization policies, rules and deals." So what I am seeing as a concerned civilian of this great nation is that the people who are "committed to bring us the truth" are actually bringing us the Lies that the Feare Family what us to know, so that we don't see what they are doing.

I am calling a High commission on the legitimacy of the 'News Team' of Altis and I urge the Police Commissioner (@Spectral) and Assistant Commissioner (@Roger Purple) to launch an investigation into these people who have claimed themselves as the 'News team'

Best Regards,

Edited by Yuri
    • Like 1

M_Dyet    70
    1 hour ago, Yuri said:

You make accusations of Police/Phoenix being corrupt and you find that a more interesting story than the rebels that are rising around the country constantly attacking the bank and the federal reserve. I think you should note that many Civilians respect us for responding to these as the more they are robbed then the worse our economy becomes. In my interview I stated that we have money in the bank but remember that every civilian has money in that bank and that protecting your money is one of our major concerns.

Also while you are talking about the police being corrupt you seem to have tried to hide the fact that your news team is as corrupt/more corrupt than any of your allegations. Mr. Dyet stated "they have Feare Family Enforcers watching their backs." To have enforcers watching your back is a big deal, especially seeing as their main job is "A enforcer is a member or associate of an organized crime or corrupt political organization that is responsible for handling those who do not go along with organization policies, rules and deals." So what I am seeing as a concerned civilian of this great nation is that the people who are "committed to bring us the truth" are actually bringing us the Lies that the Feare Family what us to know, so that we don't see what they are doing.

I am calling a High commission on the legitimacy of the 'News Team' of Altis and I urge the Police Commissioner (@Spectral) and Assistant Commissioner (@Roger Purple) to launch an investigation into these people who have claimed themselves as the 'News team'

Best Regards,

These enforcers have only recently been deployed due to the rising threat of Cartels attempt to silence the truth from the people. These men will ensure that no foreign body will sway the truth and will allow the News team to perform their day to day job unhindered.

• Like 1

Leopard    7

Will not let us silence the people. 

Robs bank and fed, aswell as everything else with a pulse. And that's the truth. 

CeeFar    585

Good job twisting my words smokey. You asked me about the Radio show and how much was said about corruption, and you have twisted my words to make it sound like I said something else. Anything to say?

Ironically that cut makes it sound as if you are biased and corrupt yourself, you also lied to me about what the report would entail, and what my words were to be used for. 

@Smokey

Edited by Peroxide

McCain    126

(OOC)
    It looks like someone is standing inside a certain HQ overlooking the PD in sydney.
    One that belongs to a certain civilian organisation.
    One that would probably consider it trespassing to be on those grounds without permission.

• Like 3

Yuri    441
    1 minute ago, McCain said:

(OOC)
    It looks like someone is standing inside a certain HQ overlooking the PD in sydney.
    One that belongs to a certain civilian organisation.
    One that would probably consider it trespassing to be on those grounds without permission.

Looks like they aren't a verry good news team if they are corrupt themselves and they trespass organisation owned land

• Like 1

Leopard    7

@Smokey Top notch video, I thoroughly enjoyed.

Just some banter and debating going on around the controversial topic. :)

• Like 1

McCain    126
    23 minutes ago, Smokey said:

Hey guy if you like the video hit the like button if u dont like then dont like it but help me out if you like it share it 

Has such an edgy thumbnail (A+)

Is it IC though? :D