Sign in to follow this  
Zorgain

Im Bitching.

Zorgain    482

I don't even know if I should make this or not but I was planning on leaving, It may still be a thing might sound a bit bitchy but it seems most people "Dislike" me, I wanna start acting my age not all 15 year olds are mature but I'll try to be mature about things with a laugh here and there, I don't want people to have bad rep on me. I have already put an app in for what I love but a certain someone stated "You had reports on you" "Everyone hated you" That pushed me over the edge quite a bit, I have been giving away 500k to every new person not to build my rep up again purely for the fact I love making people happy and making it not so hard for them and you guys probably know me now as currently Drug Lord in SP anyone that is new I don't rob give them protection for as long as I can with the best fire support I can I also haven't been playing Altis Life lately Im trying something different and having a break it's like I'm emotionally in this community it brang tears when I was thinking of leaving. Any truth anyone needs to tell me DM me and sort it out don't hide it in. No more hate on me. Rant Over.

• Like 8

• Axle_Tiaky    415

Hey Jake 

Listen man at the moment there are alot of people feeling the same way as you, i can simply say that when it looks bad,

Punch through it you will eventually get to a better time.

giphy.gif

• Like 3

Vertigo    4

Jake. 

Man. You made me so happy when you gave me that referral for a white listed cop. Ever since that day you have had my back. Still talking to each other on Teamspeak. Your a good person. Don't ever leave me. If you ever want to talk I'll be in the wasteland channel. Don't let someone's words dictate who you are. You're a genuwhen respectful guy. 

Edit: Whoever said "everyone hated you" sounds like a load of BS as its so not true. You don't just say that to someone.  (Don't start an argument out of this) That's just MY opinion. Jake just ignore that  

Kind Regards

Jared

Edited by Jared
    • Like 1

Hey Bud, I don't people hate you what so ever, iv never heard or seen anyone say anything against you Jake

Some people might be hard on you, i know i was in the cop force, if you took that in a bad way, i apologize, i just saw really good potential in you, in a very good way, your a funny dude, you make me crack up on some days.

There will always be people, who dislike you in life, the better thing to do is just ignore them, they look worse, you look better for ignoring them.

If you need anything feel free to poke me or forum message me!

Cheers!

• Like 2

Gotenks    497

Jake!!

I admit you can get annoying sometimes, but honestly your one of the funniest and easy to chat with top bloke.
    If people hate you, let them because they will always be behind you and never in front. You will come to haters and more haters in life but its how you react to them that can either make or break you. Keep your head up.
    Its great being around you and having some good times!

Feel free to come chat whenever dude!

Regards.

• Like 1

Pizda    42068

Your a siq lad, mate. don't worry about the haters their probs salty you ain't giving them 500k 

love from pizda :D

Edited by Pizda
    n/a
    • Like 1

Ryan    143

Hey Jake,

Everyone can get annoying at times, maybe some a bit more than others, but your a really nice generous bloke.

I know for a fact I'm hard on you some times because I would be stressed from help desk or people being annoying and most of the SP guys would know as well.

But as Gotenks and Roger said, right throughout life you will get people that don't like you for even the smallest things but you just have to cop it on the chin and just ignore them and pretend like they love you! :D

But mate stay strong and I know you will, if you ever need to talk about anything please don't hesitate to ask either talk to me on Teamspeak or message me on the forums because bottling it all up doesn't work trust me.

And one last thing keep the dolphin alive! 

https://youtu.be/GqteBewLJzk?t=22s

Stay Strong!

Ryan

• Like 1

Rohan    46

..But i just started talking to you and enjoy talking to you.. don't leave lad.

My father always told me "In one ear and out the other" Take the good and leave the bad behind.

If people are hating on you just be nice to them in return, one of the more cliché things to be said but eventually you know they will stop and realize that they have been a complete idiot and there was no need to point fingers at all. You know you're the bigger man.

Message me if you need a chat, I haven't been playing altis life lately because KoTH has been rewarding me pretty well.

• Like 1