Yuri

Vote for your server to get a fiddy

Vote for your server  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Yuri    441

@Unit_3397 makes a good point. Therefore the game has changed.

The money will go to the least funded server on Saturday (lowest percentage of funds not lowest $$)

If there are two servers that could benifit from it then they will split the cash according to need.

The second have of the game will retmain. If you have voted for the server that gets the money then you will be entered into the draw to have the cash put under your name.

Good luck to you all.

Edited by Yuri

Yuri    441

Also if you have already voted then you cant change it. I have them saved so i will know

• Like 1

Vertigo    4

Yuri! I Love the idea! Talk to me on Teamspeak today or whenever if you want I can part take into this. Just speak with me on Teamspeak for more details. 

Yuri    441

Okay well it is easy to tell who deserves the money (no point waiting till tomorrow).

and the winner is...

WASTELAND

So what I am going to do is I will put the money in sometime today.

Now in regards to who gets the money put into their name... 

@Links @Mozkelby @Ya Mum @Unit_3397 & @Vertigo,

I want you guys to send me one name each of people who frequently play the server on the server but don't have donator perks. and what I will do is take the 5 names (one from each of you) and put $10 under each of their names thus giving 5 people on Wasteland access to some awesome skins in game and a $50 boost to your donation goals. I feel like this is a better way to do this as you guys don't have many people who frequent the forums to 'vote' for their server. 

Can you guys send me their names and UID's in a private message on the forums and I'll write up a post when I have chucked the money in.

THANK YOU ALL FOR VOTING FOR YOUR SERVERS

• Like 6

Vertigo    4
    2 hours ago, Yuri said:

and put $10 under each of their names

If you want I can give 50 as well and that means 5 people can have $20 under their name. I was going to donate $50 soon and I didn't want to put it under my name

• Like 1