LuckyB33f

Altis Life Recreation

Rat66    72

Just a few things

Cannot find Diamond mine ?

The vehicle & air spawn at Melbourne taxi with the little safe zone is that going back in ?

Is there no more mining licenses ?

Is there no more market value for the price of goods like diamonds , salt, weed and so on ? I think how the price fluctuates with whats been sold is a good thing and should stay. 

Edited by Rat66

• Yuri    441
    1 hour ago, Rat66 said:

Cannot find Diamond mine ?

There is no diamond mine, as you may/may not have noticed there are Diamonds, Sapphires, Rubys and Gold Nuggets (10 nuggets make a bar)

Instead of mining these resources they are now a rare commodity (which is important in crafting high end items) and as such is only going to drop on a rare chance (last I heard was 2% drop rate) while mining other objects

1 hour ago, Rat66 said:

Is there no more market value for the price of goods like diamonds , salt, weed and so on ? I think how the price fluctuates with whats been sold is a good thing and should stay. 

This may come in soon but at the moment it isn't high on the list

• Like 1

LuckyB33f    1287

Changing the Y menu so its not so bright...

Yuri is right...

Theres a 5% for nuggets  3% for ruby 2% diamonds 

Depending on what u are mining there are Sapphires aswell

• Like 4

Envy    649
    22 hours ago, Yuri said:

There is no diamond mine, as you may/may not have noticed there are Diamonds, Sapphires, Rubys and Gold Nuggets (10 nuggets make a bar)

Instead of mining these resources they are now a rare commodity (which is important in crafting high end items) and as such is only going to drop on a rare chance (last I heard was 2% drop rate) while mining other objects

This may come in soon but at the moment it isn't high on the list

Thanks for reminding me, I need to add gold nugget to the crafting list. xD

vizzN    375

1) Cannot store helicopters at Sydney PD due to the NPC being too far away. 
    2) Restraining glitch (no zip ties conflicts)
    3) Breath Test functionality (not present)
    4) You can only revive civs with the defibs, need to make it so cops can revive cops
    5) Cops cannot open boom gates with the "O" command
    6) Cops cannot open ATM screen with the "O" command
    7)
    Black helicopter gas mask needs to be scripted to be full screen night vision
    8) SRT shop is empty. No weapons present. 
    9) Cannot buy carryall backpacks from cop store
    10) Backpacks do not go invisible like they currently do on cop. 
    11) SRT button needs to make a "purge" like noise when activated
    12) Night time lights at the Sydney PD helipad work but not at the PD building itself. Too dark.

To be continued. 

• Like 1

MadHackz    68
    2 hours ago, vizzN said:

7) Black helicopter gas mask needs to be scripted to be full screen night vision

I thought this was a regular Arma 3 mechanic? I don't believe it is scripted. 

• Like 1

vizzN    375
    20 minutes ago, MadHackz said:

I thought this was a regular Arma 3 mechanic? I don't believe it is scripted. 

Nope, you may be thinking of the green pilot helmet. The *new* black Helicopter helmet does not have full screen night vision. 

• Like 1

Yuri    441
    11 hours ago, Alienware said:

Can we please add in sniper rifles... the biggest gun you can get atm is a cyrus. i would like my .408 back please :) 

They are getting added. takes time to set up crafting system

Jay    661
    1 minute ago, vizzN said:

@LuckyB33f @envy @Aidanjr

Just checked, build still has the old textures for cop (both uniform and vehicles). 

When can we expect the new textures? @Jay

vizzN told me to remove my picture of a noose...

Edited by Jay

CreedJr    385
    5 hours ago, vizzN said:

@LuckyB33f @envy @Aidanjr

Just checked, build still has the old textures for cop (both uniform and vehicles). 

When can we expect the new textures? @Jay

All Textures have been handed over to the Altis Life Developer's as of last Thursday, it is now in their hands as to when they are added, so your best bet would be asking @envy.

• Like 1

Bobby Jones    19
    On ‎9‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 1:51 PM, Exodius said:

MORE STUFF TO ADD:

S.A.D: change texture on police had to say S.A.D and change the suit to black and white as they are detectives could also make people in S.A.D be able to buy all civ clothes and vehicles + shemags

• Like 1

SeRaG    69

we need you to put old altis life uniform because its better like SRT uniform and Patrol Uniform ...

and put the old weapon shop to the cops because its same thing

maybe in cops lvl 1.2.3 mybe more iam sergeant and i cant buy hunter + ghost hwak and the other guns

and please put the script to hide the backpack in cops 

and thank you for listening 

• Like 2

Rat66    72
    On 13/11/2016 at 11:49 PM, Porter said:

Working civ runs would be nice lmao

What was not working ? You have supplied nothing for them to fix. More info!

Did you fill in one of these forums https://strayagaming.com.au/forums/topic/8767-altis-life-rebuild-bug-reports/

I did a copper run last night had no problems with the run.

We are all going to have to chip in a bit more to get Altis back up to a high standard again. So note any problems and fill in a bug report.

These dev guys do all the work in there spare time so lets try and make it a bit easier on them by reporting problems.

cheers

Edited by Rat66
    • Like 2

CeeFar    585
    On 12/11/2016 at 7:46 PM, Bobby Jones said:

MORE STUFF TO ADD:

S.A.D: change texture on police had to say S.A.D and change the suit to black and white as they are detectives could also make people in S.A.D be able to buy all civ clothes and vehicles + shemags

Nooooooooooo not yet.

Firstly, if it's going to get changed, it needs to be changed to ASIO.

Secondly, there is already an undercover uniform to be added, and these things are not neccisary and will come way down the line.

• Like 1

Bow    149

1. The Delivery missions have been changed from trucks to packages which is good too see, however there is no markers on the map to show where the DP, i recommend making the delivery mission people the DP's, so maybe have Delivery Mission 1, Delivery Mission 2. This would be a good replacement

2. Also a review of all the NPC's and spawns should be checked as some NPC's are floating and some spawns are broken. (i.e. Boat Shop)

3. Truck prices should also be increased as they are too cheap to get, unsure if that is intentional. 

4. Also to fix the ATM's issue with not being able to change the amount without withdrawing or depositing $1, maybe add a deposit all button too?

5. A actual menu/licence/NPC for contractors and maybe a shop aswell. This could be just for whitelisted contactors

6. A lawyer/judge licence for whitelisted people. Maybe even a sentencing system.

Envy    649
    3 hours ago, Rhys Beckett said:

Oil Processing still doesn't work even after the update last night 

@envy @LuckyB33f

Oil Processor wasn't on the list, will look at it tonight. Is copper and Iron working now?