Rat66

Kills from my lounge room window

• Rat66    72

Hi Guys

Its my CZ455 taticool 22LR with short 20" barrel. Its very accurate the rabbits were all head shots at 50 meters. Its only a low-end night scope with a modified lens works great the poor rabbits they do not see it coming. I like hunting with this scope on a full moon or close to it as I do not need a light for me to see where I am going so with no lights at all the game have no idea they are being hunted.

Zorgain: Its all over fast for them much better than when they get that myxomatosis. They also dig holes in my lawn which shits me.

I just like to say I do not take killing animals lightly the main goal it to end it fast for them. If it's not right I will not take the shot.

I also only hunt non-native animals Cats, Rabbits and foxes mainly around here. No so many cats but I have seen one that I am always looking for but have never filmed it on my trail cam.

nclemas: As above its a 22LR bullet I have a few guns but my 22LR's are my go to guns on my property. I sold all my big stuff as I just did not use them enough. I only have a few 22LR''s a double barrel 12g shot gun and also a Airforce condor PCP airgun. The PCP airgun is so powerfull its louder than the 22LR.

I have my eye on the new FX impact nice PCP air gun but at close to $3000 my wife is not that keen.

The second two pics are my PWS T3 straight pull also 22LR, 30 round mag with a new Vortex Spitfire 4x red dot style scope real fun gun for just about everything. Its the go to gun when friends want to shot a few targets.

CZ455.jpg

20160319_180351.jpg

20160309_165021.jpg

T3 No3 900x.jpg

Edited by Rat66
    • Like 6

Jay    661

980x.gif

You would kill one of these fine warriors? I'm ashamed. 

• Like 1

Rat66    72

WOW that little guy is nuts give him a metal.

Sadly the truth is if I don't keep on top of them early they dig burrows bread and then die a slow death from myxomatosis as they get older or get poisoned.

Last year one burrowed and nested right under the foundations of my house. Also if their numbers get too high my neighbours put baits out and that also kills natives mainly possums.

I have only lived down here (far south coast NSW) for almost 3yrs now and have managed to prevent the use of baits with my 22's. Lived in Sydney all my life so happy I am out of that rat race the traffic was a joke.

Leopard    7

@Rat66

Looks like a lot of fun!.

Have to agree, hunting I'm fine with aslong as it's done quick and done right.

Want to go hunting myself one day over the summer.

Nans got some foxes on her property, got the guns there aswell. Just need to get down there!

Mozkelby    379
    8 hours ago, Leopard said:

Nans got some foxes on her property, got the guns there aswell. Just need to get down there!

Ugh, *gulp*

• Like 2

Rat66    72
    9 hours ago, Leopard said:

@Rat66

Looks like a lot of fun!.

Have to agree, hunting I'm fine with aslong as it's done quick and done right.

Want to go hunting myself one day over the summer.

Where's down there?

I like using the 222 for foxes. Only got the one here so far. I have one hanging around now got him on my trail cam the other day. I think it was him who killed a sugar glider the other day as I found a tail. It was him or an owl I am blaming him as I see them all the time running from bush to bush (bottle brush is not high enough to glid)

Very smart he won't come to the whistle i have just started putting food out for him he goes close but so far will not take it. I want him to get used to coming at night for a feed so one night I can put a bullet in his head.

Edited by Rat66