Sign in to follow this  
Bee

We Need More People working together on Teamspeak

Bee    93

I feel as if people who play as OPFOR and BLUFOR need to be working together on teamspeak. Not making it essential but it would be alot better to get more people on teamspeak to make a more co-operative experience.

• Like 2

• BruhBea    1

Constant advertisation of our ts and also including rewards for joining the teamspeak could provide incentive for players to use the channels

i would like to see some players opinions too :) maybe ask around in game too, try to include everyone

• Like 1

Bee    93

yeah that totally would 

Constant advertisation of our ts and also including rewards for joining the teamspeak could provide incentive for players to use the channels

i would like to see some players opinions too :) maybe ask around in game too, try to include everyone

• Like 1

BruhBea    1

everyone has skype or their own TS, it would have to be a very good "reward", and not allowing in game perks pretty much makes it shit.

offering rewards for joining teamspeak doesnt exactly breach the rules as far as i know

• Like 1

ʝ17    433

anyrhing to do with teamspeak can be done Bohemias rules do not control teamspeak only arma 3 servers 

• Like 1

alascer    79

offering rewards for joining teamspeak doesnt exactly breach the rules as far as i know

everyone has skype or their own TS, it would have to be a very good "reward", and not allowing in game perks pretty much makes it shit.

i dont think you read what i wrote, basically, theres nothing you can really enjoy on TS apart from being in a place where you can talk to others playing, however skype and other services will always be better then most, there's not much reward on offer on TS, unless you like tags, but they don't do anything lol

ʝ17    433

Sure John Paul can think of somthing to get implemented even something as simple as something cosmetic on the player or some type of custom slots which require you to be on teamspeak like we have with i&a and altis life.

• Like 1

dasweetdude    327

TeamSpeak and Bohemia are 2 different companies l doubt they could enforce that l think they are gunna be in for a shock when they do decide to do and half the arma community may move on and not worry about arma after their monitorization rules.

• Like 1

Rezah    93

I Am on TS3 like everytime i come on you should see me if your on when im on im on mostly like everyday <3 x:ph34r:

• Like 2

Donkey Punch    29

we should have a weekly lottery style comp where we choose one or 2 people at random who are on ts3 to receive ingame cash or vehicles, maybe friday and sat nights.

Edited by Donkey Punch
    • Like 2

Jüstice™.    46

I feel as if people who play as OPFOR and BLUFOR need to be working together on teamspeak. Not making it essential but it would be alot better to get more people on teamspeak to make a more co-operative experience.

People just use ingame Group Chat...very few are actually on or will join TS ive tried to get them but its pointless.

Bee    93

People just use ingame Group Chat...very few are actually on or will join TS ive tried to get them but its pointless.

Yeah I know, but because people use ingame group chat they are basically splitting off into small groups and not working together. If all opfor and blufor grouped together there would be alot more collaboration and larger firefights. 

• Like 2

MangoNZ    4

People know the Teamspeak is there but I think those who want to utilize it can, and will get on it. Anyone else just wants to kick back on a Friday night, have a beer and enjoy the shitfest at the Agios Cephas gunstore.