Byron

Byron's here boys

Byron    197

Welcome to where i actually talk about my life and where i came from! :o 

I don't have work until 5PM so i thought i'd do something as useless as Shift 5, introduce myself.

Hi, I'm Byron. I'm 17 Years of age and I've been playing in the strayagaming community for some time now, I have been on here since about February of 2015. I ended up making a forums account in April i think, i figured why not since I'm gunna be playing on the services. I originally started playing WasteLand with a few people in TS as independent. I i soon realised that WasteLand isn't for me. So Altis Life got my eye! and I've been playing it ever since. I'd say about 600-700 hours are on StrayaGaming servers alone to be honest

Lets talk about where i came from and how i grew up.

I originally lived in Melbourne for about 6 years of my life until my dad made the bold decision of moving all the way to Queens Land. We weren't the richest of people so we had to take a 18 hour train ride from Melbourne all the way into Sydney. then had to wait a few more hours to catch the next train to Brisbane. 

Lets fast forward 6 years cause i can't remember shit within that time frame to be honest. I was going to a nice school in Queens Land that was within a community called Lowood. If you google it you might just be lucky enough to see some Hobo in a ally way shooting up. But that's besides the point here. At this school i met one of my best mates who i still know very well to this day. That mighty fine blokes name is Steven, We became best friends along with two other people who i still know and play ARMA with to this day. @Flex @Bluey 

Anyway lets fast forward some more, lets say about 5 more years so basically i'll give you a recap of my recent life events cause i feel the need to TBH. 

While i was living with my dad in Lowood my Pop past away and my father got into a really depressed state and started drinking heavily, He'd come home and start yelling and going off at people for no reason. some stages it got pretty crazy and scary. My best mate Steven who i went to High School with was moving away, very far away in-fact. He was moving to Albury which is on the border of NSW and VIC. So i made the choice of moving away from home and down to Albury where i still live today, Looking back on it i definitely made the right choice considering the situation i was in. We've moved into a nice house and i've got my life together pretty good i'd say. I have a job, I'm studying my year 12. I've spent over $2000 in my gaming setup which is a nice investment i reckon, Anyways people this has been my life story/Boring the shit outta people post.

Thanks for reading ayee

Edited by Byron
  • Like 1

• Brad    235

Woah man! What a read! Love seeing players put effort into introducing themselves! Welcome to the community! If you are looking for someone to chat to, or need assistance of any kind feel free to message me or hit up one of the support team members in the teamspeak under the ip ts.strayagaming.com so we can be of assistance. Have fun :)

• Like 1