Cake

P.D Time lapse [Altis Life]

Cake    119

8nBNWUg.png

After 14,000 + screenshots every 800 millisecond, several hours of my time sitting and watching to make sure nothing happens and a hardcore Role-play to get myself to be able to do this from Roger himself, I present to you. 

A TIME LAPSE OF POLICE P.D OVER 24 HOURS OF IN-GAME TIME.

Click me for New window video

Why do this?
It was just for fun basically, to show myself and everyone else what cops actually do or what goes down whilst they're out and about. I was so curious I role-played that I was from 60 minutes doing a documentary and needed time lapse footage to get myself over there and allowed to record without being restrained. 

Thanks boys for not killing or restraining me whilst I looked closely into P.D 

Edited by Cake
  • Like 7

• Cake    119
    2 minutes ago, Axle_Tiaky said:

When the video is private xD

Rip forgot I listed it as Private last night whilst it uploaded, fixed. Thank you ♥

Cake    119
    Just now, Axle_Tiaky said:

@Cake Mate that was amazing, thank you for doing that. Next time you should do it with rebel 1 xD

Planning to do

• Hospital
    • Rebel 1
    • Federal Reserve (I'ma get shot in the back)

and also other little spots that are quite heavily trafficked.

Many thanks for your kind words and glad you liked it ♥ ♥  

CreedJr    385

That was really good, It would be pretty cool if you could get access to a drone and do an aerial time lapse of the Sydney Market!

• Like 2

Cake    119
    2 hours ago, Aidanjr said:

That was really good, It would be pretty cool if you could get access to a drone and do an aerial time lapse of the Sydney Market!

Planning on it ;)

Jay    661

Amazing.

• Like 1

sirgeneralj    378

So Cool; Kinda surprised not much happened. Maybe we could get a police unit out with 24 in game hours of dash cam footage (Or GO PRO), which would mean all first person for someone :D.

Do a time-lapse of the Sydney drug dealer vs. the Melbourne drug dealer, could have some very interesting results. And the Intelligence department may be able to offer some payment on that one....

Just a few ideas :D

• Like 1

Exodius    105

Man you should do a ride along video with like one of the gangs and one of the cartels and watch what they do for a whole 24 hours in game haha

• Like 1

Cake    119
    9 hours ago, sirgeneralj said:

So Cool; Kinda surprised not much happened. Maybe we could get a police unit out with 24 in game hours of dash cam footage (Or GO PRO), which would mean all first person for someone :D.

Do a time-lapse of the Sydney drug dealer vs. the Melbourne drug dealer, could have some very interesting results. And the Intelligence department may be able to offer some payment on that one....

Just a few ideas :D

Absolutely love the Police go-pro / dash cam thought, hopefully someone does it. Down the track I'll get Melbourne V.S Sydney Drug dealer 
    Many thanks for the ideas ♥ 

2 hours ago, S.Sanders said:

Man you should do a ride along video with like one of the gangs and one of the cartels and watch what they do for a whole 24 hours in game haha

Well, I did have a little think about this. Problem is I need to see the peak-times where most gangs have at least 6+ members online for me to tag along and see the action they get up to. Obviously all would be credited for helping out and may be able to pay them for not shooting me but until I organise with a GANG leader on when and where I meet I cannot do so. Trust me, I'm interested in SP seeing as though they get up to a lot. Pls adopt me for a day in the future. ♥

All my time lapses are to be done with 24-hour in-game footage
    Which equals about 4 hours of actual footage in-game. 

• Like 1

Byron    197

you should see if you can do one inside one of the banks, i think it would look pretty cool :D