Frosty

REKT!

• BulletL    77

But they said remove Jets because they are so OP, can only be purchased from one place, are extremely vulnerable while rearming, need to constantly relocate to avoid AA, require flight skills and aim. But let's leave the mortar.

• Like 3

DIRTYSCRUB    41

Putrid is all i can say. At least we know how @James32 & @Assassin got a place in the top 10. With their spamming of Orca's, AI's and Mortars. Youse aren't the only ones though.

On 28/02/2017 at 6:09 AM, BulletL said:

But they said remove Jets because they are so OP, can only be purchased from one place, are extremely vulnerable while rearming, need to constantly relocate to avoid AA, require flight skills and aim. But let's leave the mortar.

For once I can agree with you, solid points. @BulletL :D 

@Unit_3397 @Dak Commstar This is the real problem that needs addressing... including the spam use of orcas, AI's and mortars.

• Like 1

James32    823

@DIRTYSCRUB

It has been addressed with price balancing after the wipe...

and for the reference only about 180-200 of my all time kills are from mortars.

The amount of money everything in the game gives has been halved making vehicles effectively >twice as expensive when you take into account most of the price changes.

And given they have the money to afford it players should be able to buy whatever they want with the money, be it helis, jets, mortars or tanks, they are part of the game, arma isn't ground/close combat only, it's a diverse game where a range of tactics can be used and every tactic has a counter-play if you are effective enough to find it!

• Like 1

DIRTYSCRUB    41

@James32

Tactics? please. Yes, players should be able to buy what they want, but when they are spammed for easy kills, (referring to the use of orcas due to the amount of atgm's) that in itself becomes a different issue. And we are not talking about Arma in itself either, we play on a modified server where spamming becomes a real issue. But it will be interesting to see how this price balancing works out.

Adolf    42
    On 2/27/2017 at 10:05 PM, Frosty said:

6 of Us on mortars, bombing everywhere and Assassin with a shit ton of AI's! protecting us like a pro! on ya boys Awesome night! @Ya Dad @Invictiis @Assassincf48f5d58605c17653a0fe3b4ff282bf.thumb.jpg.cf26270078dd823fd06ce1a5975736c9.jpg

8a045a00ff9b09e7db0dae5db062dc50.jpg

d9b019a76e75387f43e3f4e980509b37.png

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

Adolf    42
    2 hours ago, Micheal Jordan said:

its sort of good that they removed jets because it gives new players more of a chance :).not saying im new.

Jets are back just fyi