Red

Destiny on PC

• 3 minutes ago, Unit_3397 said:

what is Destiny? O.o

Destiny is an online-only multiplayer first-person shooter video game developed by Bungie and published by Activision. It was released worldwide on September 9, 2014, for the PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, and Xbox One consoles

Its got lots of traits of an MMO Like Raids and gear drops and dailies and stuff. Think Warframe but less weabish

• Like 2

FBI    195

Ah Destiny the game that came out incomplete and needed various DLC's to make it enjoyable. All jokes aside i played the shit out of this game and i enjoyed it.. alot, i haven't been following the 2nd games release but if Destiny 1 was such a fun experience (except multiplayer **** that) I might consider buying it but currently the only game i enjoy is arma 3. Destiny always required you to grind and play for hours to reieve the things you wanted (thanks to rng). The casual playerbase ruined the community and the experience and i havent touched it since WOTM challenge modes. If you enjoyed destiny 1 i would suggest getting it. Another factor to consider is PC will have substantially less players then consoles so it might be harder to find raid teams etc..