The Hopelessgamer

Special purpose helmet G Hex

Can the Special purpose Helmet G Hex be added to the general store? Instead of it being only obtainable via dead admins, players or finding it. 

Can it be added to the store for maby 1- 2k more then the hex cos this ones green? Preferably the same price as the hex variation.

No one buys em anyway so whats the issue with adding the Green hex special purpose helmet aka the "Totally Op helmet" variant to the store? 

There is the green hex special purpose suit but no green hex op helmet in the store? Yet there is the Hex suit and the hex helmet in the store? 

Reason im asking: it looks better then the hex.

@Ya Mum @James32 @ALI @Unit_3397 @Dak Commstar

Edited by The Hopelessgamer

• 15 minutes ago, Ya Mum said:

wow.....just wow...

What? Its a legitimate question.

If its that bad of a question then just delete the thread so i dont get mocked by it anymore then i am now...

Nova    1779
    4 hours ago, The Hopelessgamer said:

No one buys em anyway

if no one buys them then whats the point of adding them?

• Like 4

1 minute ago, InfamousNova said:

if no one buys them then whats the point of adding them?

Cos it gives more variety. Best thing i could come up with. The threads over dw about it.

FBI    195

What? The viper helm is horrible regardless of what colour it is. The whole point of the green hex ones is that they can be sold for $10 rather than the hex counterpart at 35k so you dont care as much when and if you die, i can see what you're saying but using the viper suit/viper helm makes you stand out alot more (granted you look cool). If you want green hex viper helmets learn the spots for them or just don't play opfor (unlikely) and kill @Ya Mum for them.

• Like 6

47 minutes ago, FBI said:

What? The viper helm is horrible regardless of what colour it is. The whole point of the green hex ones is that they can be sold for $10 rather than the hex counterpart at 35k so you dont care as much when and if you die, i can see what you're saying but using the viper suit/viper helm makes you stand out alot more (granted you look cool). If you want green hex viper helmets learn the spots for them or just don't play opfor (unlikely) and kill @Ya Mum for them.

I cant kill @Ya Mum even if i tried lol. Even then i would not get to his gear b4 he kills me with a 45... that was proven a while a back... also the op helm has thermal you know that. As for why i have 6 of em in storage :) 4 green 2 hex.

Ik a few of the locations how ever they were recently changed so i gtg find em again lol. Also i find it easier to just kill @ALI and get one lol. i dont sell the helmets i use em. Also the viper suit/loadout does look very cool also hides you from ppl like  @Ya Mum using thermal lol... full body thermal protection. People struggle to get into central if i have a full kit combined with a op helm.. if you can use it well you can take over and hold central with 2 ppl including me with a op helm. 

The hex helm does not match the same color as the suit. The green hex helm how ever does match the color of its suit. 

I dont buy them. Rarely maby but i usually get them at missions. 

I also dont always use them. Only when its a full server and i wanna keep track of every single thing that moves if im camping.