Sign in to follow this  
BroBeans

Bring back tactical AO insertions

• Travesty    265

That does look cool, but I have a concern.

We have dedicated Pilot roles and usually more than enough Pilots to transport players to the AO. Someone like this would detract from that.

As someone who is a regular Pilot, I'd like to see this used only for getting to Side missions (Like the Side Bird is used) if it was implemented.

That way, it doesn't impact on Pilots transporting to the AO but players can still try it if they want.

Grewsome    2

Yeah I definitely think having two tanks attached to your body using the "AttachTo" would detract from the "realism" and "authenticity" of the server but definitely using this in the side missions where less people can see it would be a good idea. @BroBeans are you an admin? And will you be implementing this?

• Like 2

Travesty    265
    2 hours ago, BroBeans said:

Just a bitta banter mate. 

But it's actually a cool idea, so why not see if we can actually implement it properly?

Definitely makes the I&A server unique in that respect.

Cpl Aidoss    8
    34 minutes ago, Travesty said:

But it's actually a cool idea, so why not see if we can actually implement it properly?

maybe having it so you can only do this once every 30-40 min---this way people can still do it but the need for heli people would still be needed.

Grewsome    2

Do you people seriously think having two tanks attached to your body after you run up a ramp and get flung in to the air is a "cool idea" for an Invade and Annex server on Arma 3 lmao