Mann

Secure Intel (Vehicle) missions

Mann    39

What are the best ways to do these missions (Where you have to secure intel which is in either in 1 of the 3 vehicles) effectively?   

• Like 1

• Quite simply, one sniper. GM6 Lynx or M320 LLR. Good FOV, separation of several hundred meters. Incapacitate all drivers of all vehicles, then surrounding infantry. Engagement from a distance prevents triggering of vehicle escape. Clean up, secure intelligence vehicle.

• Like 1

Mann    39

Is there a recommended/optimal distance from the target vehicles you would use?

Zombine45    177

Well, if you don't have access to the sniper, a machine gun on a vehicle, ether from an APC or an MRAP, take out the tires, then clean up all the infantry.(Very carefully placed cannon fire from a gorgon works too)

Or, a way i've only done once before, sneak up on them and capture the vehicle without alerting them.(This one took about 25 minutes)

• Like 1

Tungsten    69

Personally i find a Lynx using APDS from 1k+ away works quite well, pop the tires, then clean up

Humaine    131

I've done it a few times by myself. It can be done once you get the prep and method down. The only issue I had was time... It took a while to find the best position to start the mission.

In the case of the last one I did, I was within 600m of the intel vehicles, in a position to see all the vehicles, drivers and keeping an eye on the patrols. Once the patrols have moved out of sight/range, use a silence weapon, hit and made sure all the drivers are dead, then hit the patrolling vehicle. This brings in the troops of course, which you can pick off one at a time and clear the area around the vehicles.

(I'm probably over thinking this when i do this mission, but in my case, I needed to get into a position where I can have all three of the intel vehicles and their drivers within easy view, and that I can easily cycle from one driver to the other, in under 10 secs using 1 or 2 shots each to kill them. I think I have that last mission recorded in game, see if i can upload it to yt and link it. )

Then its your name in Lights and GLORY!!!