Jewbacca

Roleplay ?!?! Funny Moments

• WestOz    40

LMFAO! made tears come outta my eyes, loved the copshop bit "I'm not running mate, I'm just (something)"

Then you had to do your own rights, lol, typical young bloke who's left one hasn't dropped yet had no fkn idea "I'll let you off with a warning"

Thanks man, made my day!

• hahaa 1
    • <3 1

Jewbacca    431
    9 hours ago, LachlanM said:

Your editing skills = +1, but need a creative intro, right now its poop. #JewyForVideoProduction

Simplicity is the best for a intro ;) 

Im already vid production hehe

Jewbacca    431
    7 hours ago, WestOz said:

LMFAO! made tears come outta my eyes, loved the copshop bit "I'm not running mate, I'm just (something)"

Then you had to do your own rights, lol, typical young bloke who's left one hasn't dropped yet had no fkn idea "I'll let you off with a warning"

Thanks man, made my day!

No worries good to hear mate! glad you enjoyed.

WestOz    40
    2 hours ago, Jewbacca said:

Simplicity is the best for a intro ;) 

I agree, watched 1000's over the years since tube started, unfortunately a lot of crap to filter through these days, very messy.

Depending on requirement/subject matter;

No intro usually = poor content, hold, likes/subs.

15+ sec intro, some ~1min (skip) with poor res/editing and track, some that near blows your eardrums, but then can't hear content, usually = poor content, min likes/subs.

A Quick 5-10sec max where its obvious they've spent a lot of thought/time on it, not rushed, creative/different/entertaining, catchy track selection most important, used consistently for a year or more (like the tubers who get Huge sub$) seems to be the sweet spot.

I was impressed with your knowledge/selection of track grabs relevant to scene, very important for hold. Depending what area of the industry your working in, your employer/s would be crazy if their not taking advantage of it, perhaps they are.

• Like 1

Red    1068

I dont know what you are on about @WestOz

no intro = real pro
    I don't give a shit about an intro, I know who you are. I came to watch your content, no the same intro 500 times.

• Like 1

Fusionable    355
    7 minutes ago, Red said:

I dont know what you are on about @WestOz

no intro = real pro
    I don't give a shit about an intro, I know who you are. I came to watch your content, no the same intro 500 times.

A short intro is better than a bloody 30 second intro and then some bloke talking about what is happening in the video, you're there to watch the bloody video so in fact an intro at all shouldn't be the determining factor that makes a video good or bad. @WestOz As Red said you're there to watch the vid, this one inparticular states in the title "Funny Moments" pretty straight forward, his sick logo at the start for a quick 3 seconds and BANG off with the video, simple. Quick, but effective. But really this shouldn't be an argument so done.

Edited by Fusionable

WestOz    40
    45 minutes ago, Fusionable said:

But really this shouldn't be an argument so done.

Not sure why it would turn into one, I wasn't having a crack @Jewbacca just agreeing with him and further adding my opinion from a marketing view.

54 minutes ago, Red said:

I don't give a shit about an intro, I know who you are

Sure, if someone knows their previous work, like it, go back for more, but for others who've never seen their work, like most things in life with so many options available, a good quality intro can help sell/draw/entice viewers in further, or they simply skip to the next vid (no like, sub, potential revenue), all relevant to marketing, like tv commercials or the picture used on a non-theater released movie cover.

• Like 1

WestOz    40

Plenty of good stuff on there from various channels (if you can find them), but for anyone who doesn't know FRANKIEonPC's work.

He hasn't released anything for 10mths (no one knows why), doesn't even have playlists organised, yet he retains "3.5M" sub$. Goes (went) on some awesome servers (OS) with great RP and items available.

Couple of Favorites;

PRISON BREAK!

REBEL ARMY!

• Like 1