War Machine

Owners of Apex DLC

Apex DLC Owners  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Nova    1779

im still not sure what the point of this is? fitz has already said that a majority of players have apex. if people wanted to play tanoa they would

• Wesmart 1

On 11/19/2018 at 9:08 PM, Nova said:

im still not sure what the point of this is? fitz has already said that a majority of players have apex. if people wanted to play tanoa they would

I'm guessing it's more to actually point out that we have a Tanoa I&A server ? ?

webbie    186

Based on tonight's Tanoa Tuesday I would say the stats are very accurate if not better based on the large population we had along for some jungle stomping.

• Clap 1

=S.N.A.F.U.=    92

@Nova @webbie @Bradley Rasic @War Machine The point is critical mass & organisation. If people see no one on the Tanoa server, they will naturally jump into the Altis one. Then it looks like 'no one wants to play Tanoa'. Once a few people are there you reach a tipping point where it's 'holy shit! Everyone is on Tanoa'. That's why the regulars are focusing on Tanoa T-Days. Tuesday & Thursday. Getting enough on to hit that tipping point regularly.

Edited by =S.N.A.F.U.=
    • Like 3