Sign in to follow this  
StrayaGaming

GMOD TTT Pop-Up Server

StrayaGaming    253

RKxTE2F.png

Garry's Mod TTT Pop-Up Server

We will be hosting a Garry's Mod Trouble in Terrorist Town pop-up server for everyone to come enjoy. Bring your mates, deceive them and pretend you're their friend and then stab them in the back and kill everyone else because F*CK The LAW!

Connection Info

Under TTT in Multiplayer, search Straya or direct connect via console (~) 'connect 103.212.227.76' Server opens 7:00 PM Friday 13th (Tonight)

Rundown of the Gamemode

The game mode is about a group of "terrorists" who have traitors among them, out to kill everyone who's not a traitor.

A small number of players is selected as Traitors, who have to kill all the Innocent players (ie. the rest of the players). Those innocents know they are in the majority, but they do not know who is Traitor and who is not.

The Traitors must use the element of surprise and their special equipment if they are to succeed. The Innocent just have to survive, which means finding out who the Traitors are and killing them before they kill you. Of course, everyone is holding a big gun, and everyone looks suspicious...

For the Innocent, knowledge is power: who is acting strangely? Who can be linked to evidence found on corpses? Who is still alive, even?

How to Play?

1. You need to have Garry's Mod (GMod) installed on Steam.
  2. You need Counter-Strike: Source installed.
  3. In GMod, join a TTT server.

This link here will explain the game mode more in-depth for those who want more information on how to play.

RULES WILL BE ENFORCED. THEY WILL BE POSTED ON THE MOTD HERE!

• Like 3
  • Clap 2
  • Haha 1

• Should host a Temporary Gmod DarkRP server over the school holidays while Gmod sparks up. But its dead ATM. Would love to play TTT tho.

Edited by Tango Yankee
    • Like 1
    • nothanks 1

Mitch    661

We have updated the rules. The following has been added:

2.18 Asking players to spell 'INNOCENT' backwards is not an acceptable reason to KOS someone.

See the full rules here: 

• Like 2
    • lul 1
    • Dislike 1

been trying to start it up every night :/ no one is coming on and it really really annoys me... I really like the server its one of the best i have ever had the experience to play. same goes with your arma 3 servers! you guys are amazing! good work!

• <3 2
    • Sad 2

Weaver    97
    20 hours ago, TheBulletNoob said:

been trying to start it up every night ? no one is coming on and it really really annoys me... I really like the server its one of the best i have ever had the experience to play. same goes with your arma 3 servers! you guys are amazing! good work!

Cheers bro! Welcome to the community man. Join us on Teamspeak when we get TTT going, and bring ya mates. We need all the help to get it going! 

Mitch    661

This server has now been discontinued.

• Feels Sad Man 2
    • Sad 1
    • Haha 1