Plompis

BlackFish Spawn Time

Plompis    0

I Suggest that we Heavily reduce the time it takes for the Blackfish Air-Vehicle to spawn. as i mostly play Invade and Annex for the Blackfish experience, and having to wait what feels like 45 Minutes for a new one to spawn is crazy in my mind. I'm not the only one to have complained about this, but as a donator i'm trying to voice my open opinion about it.. People would be so happy for this to change, thanks 🙂

• thinking3d 1
  • nothanks 2

• Fitz    1239

It only takes 12-15 mins for those to respawn, not 45.

There's a few reasons for this, one of the main ones being that most pilots can't fly it and we don't want a full one going down every few minutes. It also leaves less passengers for the other pilots.

• Like 4

Josh_ua    933

I can appreciate the frustration, but the 12-15 minutes of waiting is negligible in my opinion; it is a difficult aircraft to fly, but when flown well it really dominates troop transport operations. There is nothing more infuriating for other pilots then when a competent blackfish pilot hogs all transport operations with their faster, snazzier aircraft. I'm afraid a respawn timer reduction is not something I would endorse.  

As you know, I'm usually happy to oblige requests for additional aircraft during peak periods... just ask. 

• Like 5

Nugs    17
    On 6/9/2020 at 5:24 PM, Josh_ua said:

a respawn timer reduction is not something I would endorse.  

Nor would I. Josh gave all the reasons why not to.

• Like 1