Zombine45

Zombine - Introduction

Zombine45    177

Hey guys!

To start off, I'll say that i only really play on the I&A server, I've tried wasteland and it isn't really my thing. I guess I'll say a few things about myself, I'm 19, currently living in Melbourne, Australia and studying civil engineering.

I love tanks! If you see me ingame I'll most always be driving something with more than 4 wheels and armour! If you see me driving around I'd be more than happy to give you a lift, but if you mess with my AI gunners you'd better be ready to face my wrath! Generally i don't like to have player crews as I've tried it and every single time it's ended in disaster, but if you think you can keep up with me then we might be able to work something out.

Well, that's about it for me, if you see me ingame don't hesitate to say hi, I don't bite (mostly).

I look forward to playing with you all!

• Like 5

• Zombine45    177
    9 minutes ago, Mark said:

You're not new :o 

Shhhh! Don't tell anyone that!

But seriously, no I'm not that new to strayagaming, but at some point my account got deleted (or something) and I figured it was about time i made a new one.

Also, I've now realised how much i want this to be a thing in A3 HEMTT_M984A4_Wrecker_with_A-kit_cab.jpg

• Like 1