BruhBea

War Thunder

BruhBea    1

Half way through downloading War Thunder..

Opinions? is it good? 

and which nation should i go ;) 

and also, who has it? and who wants to play with me :D and essentially teach me

Edited by BroBeans

• Brodie    776

I played like 200 hours on it and then got bored, i usually went USSR, + the beginner planes are better :P

Edited by Brodie

Rezah    93

War thunder aint to bad i played mostly ussr aswel sometimes tank but yer aint to bad to be honest i would download it <3

dasweetdude    327

A few mates have played it before and said it was good let me know what its like beans l'm not too in to arcade games either there are games that are made for console and games that are made for pc l think.

BruhBea    1

so far so good. I'm enjoying the tank warfare, i haven't tried out the realistic mode as I'm still getting used to the shell drop etc.  but even in the "easy" mode its like no other tank battle i've played. It's bloody awesome, and sometimes a challenge :P 

dasweetdude    327

l'll give it a whirl when it comes on steam sale and see how it goes.I swear l have heard sheep in the morning playing that game going off.Might be worth the buy.

Fitz    1239

l'll give it a whirl when it comes on steam sale and see how it goes.I swear l have heard sheep in the morning playing that game going off.Might be worth the buy.

War Thunder is free mate, only the dlc costs money.

BruhBea    1

sheepy does tend to get a little worked up :D but i haven't had any (maybe a few..) rage worthy moments

Nova    1779

I played against blacksheep randomly in a match, and hes pretty darn good. i went USA and am still going USA for planes but for tanks russia. game has a 9.6gb update atm so i havent bothered to download it

Bee    93

Ive been into World of Tanks, World of Warships and Warthunder recently have level 10 planes, tanks and ships :)

Violee    77

Im a bit late to the discussion, but i play a lot of war thunder and am at BR.6 + on all nations, Russians are most definitely the strongest nation in aircraft and tanks but i find Germans to be the most enjoyable

• Like 1