Pavlov

Work In progress all Hospital's

• Rezah    93

Nice man looking good that tomato sauce is looking dam fine girl good luck on the editing looking great. <3

• Like 1

Tiggati    1067

Nice work mate, looking good. I would love to see this in our Altis Life server :)

There's not really anything to suggest seeing as though it's well thought out, but maybe on the last photo, see how you have the other room where the elevator is? Maybe have some waiting chairs there? :P If it's too hard, it's no stress, just to give it a bit more of a hospital waiting area look :)

• Like 3

Pavlov    50

Nice work mate, looking good. I would love to see this in our Altis Life server :)

There's not really anything to suggest seeing as though it's well thought out, but maybe on the last photo, see how you have the other room where the elevator is? Maybe have some waiting chairs there? :P If it's too hard, it's no stress, just to give it a bit more of a hospital waiting area look :)

That's what I was going to do put a few televisions on the wall and a seating area :) but thanks man 

• Like 1

dasweetdude    327

Deffinatly some good stuff your doing there pav l remember your first picture you showed me up above with dr allens new office and you have been spending a lot of time and working on it bro awesome to see l'm sure altis life is gunna have some great areas to explore with the time and work you are putting into the hospital maybe you can redo the cop shop and the rebel zones and l have no doubt they will look a lot better bud. Keep up the good work bro.

• Like 2

Tiggati    1067

K9, I'm assuming those vehicles were put in place there as an example. Because in the other photos, you cannot see any civilian vehicles parked in the car park spots. 

In the picture of the building, where would the EMS park?

This is Pavlovs project but i assume that the EMS parking would be the one closest to the Hospital main room.

Looks amazing man just would like to say one thing, is there any like inside benches rather than single chairs for example the benches in the airport? That is just a suggestion but again man looks amazing!!

Pavlov    50

Looks amazing man just would like to say one thing, is there any like inside benches rather than single chairs for example the benches in the airport? That is just a suggestion but again man looks amazing!!

No benches man like I would like to see more objects in arma 3 :( but thanks alot man 

Pavlov    50

Behind hospital there will be a construction working zone decided it was pretty blank so I filled it up tell me what you think should I keep or take it off

2015-10-20_00017.jpg

2015-10-20_00018.jpg

2015-10-20_00019.jpg

2015-10-20_00020.jpg

• Like 3