Whiskey

Tell me something interesting about you

Whiskey    6

Hello, I'm C.whiskey 

I am 13 and have been roughly playing on straya gaming for 9 months, so far I think it is great. Anyway I 'made' this topic so I could find out some things about our community. So all I want to know is, how old u are, how long you've been on straya gaming and what you think of it, maybe a little something about yourself, like, I like cats and helicopters. 

Ty for your time if u even bother to read this. But for now, I'll see you in the sky's 

P.s I'm a special cat??

Edited by P@nda
  • Like 1

• Zorgain    482

LMAO, Well Im 15 Soon I have a dream set up and no way to pay for it, Constantly looking for a job but nothing. My life is over.

• Like 1

Nova    1779
    13 hours ago, Nippleez said:

LMAO, Well Im 15 Soon I have a dream set up and no way to pay for it, Constantly looking for a job but nothing. My life is over.

i was once like you but then i came to the realisation that you shouldnt go for an OP build straight away just build one up over time

Zorgain    482
    3 hours ago, InfamousNova said:

i was once like you but then i came to the realisation that you shouldnt go for an OP build straight away just build one up over time

Its $1400NZD so it's pretty much as low as you can go that isn't potoae 

Nova    1779
    Just now, Nippleez said:

Its $1400NZD so it's pretty much as low as you can go that isn't potoae 

my build was about $800 to $1000 NZD low end AMD build runs arma 3 fun for me on low.

Zorgain    482

Yeah I have basically that but yeah if you knew what it was you would laugh your head off

Jewbacca    431

Something interesting hmmmmm i was stabbed in year 7 and had to go to hospital to have surgery 

Jewbacca    431
    On 4/1/2016 at 0:03 PM, CarterAUS said:

Well, this escalated quickly.

Jk. Seriously how'd that happen?

This new kid came to school i was friendly as fuck with him and then one day in class he cam up to me with a 7 inch long electric sharpen pencil and stabbed me in my funny bone it didn't feel funny :(  i didn't realize  the led had broke of into my arm and so i went and bent my elbow to punch him and the led broke inside my elbow. It broke into 3 pieces and then after that blood was pissing out of my arm and i asked to teacher if i could go to the bathroom and wash my arm because there was so much blood and he said no cos hes a cunt and me and this teacher had fights every week and a once a fist hit him xD(then i got removed from his class) but after he said no i said fuck you and just walked out then 4 hours after i was in emergency ward and i had to stay over the night and the next day they cut it all out it felt funny when they cut my elbow open. 

Mozkelby    379

We'll go round clockwise, you're up first.

Hi, my name is Moz

I study 13.5hrs of Business and Entrepreneurship a week.

I also like playing Wasteland and Drinking coffee.

Edited by Mozkelby
    Content revision

Byron    197

I Like Trains :>

Yuri    441

G'day, 

Names Streato (or Pope Yuri in game)

Work full time as an apprentice electronics technician  (3rd and final year)

I work on robots, Xray machines, Metal detectors, UAV's etc. 

I am 20 years old

I love to get on the piss and get maggot about once a fortnight  (on payday)

Grew up on a farm and I live in a shed in a country town (with no insulation, and i should probably buy a heater this year) - even though i am in a shed i have a decent pc and decentish internet

Well that is a short bio on me.