scooby poo

Fog is always bad

scooby poo    0

I'm putting this to make aware on the fog is rather bad, having to fly a greyhawk less than 1km to laser target just to begin to pick it up and even if i manage to lock on my target, i'll have no chance to keep the greyhawk from dieing from AA from having to be way too close. if not having the fog being so thick would solve this problem and i'd be able to fill my 4 kills per AO and enjoy the game infinitely more

• Nova    1779

i think the fog will stay the way it is. but if you are going to lase i suggest you use darters instead, and then bomb with greyhawks. works for me

scooby poo    0

view distance is at max and i lase with darters, i just have to fly the greyhawk less than 1km from the lased target in order to lock onto it and that is way too close.
    the fog is only bad in the greyhawk, i can see full proper distance in normal mode and far enough in the darter but the greyhawk's view distance is horrid.
    I tried it on a few other servers to see if it was an issue on my side and everything is working perfectly (getting a lase pick up at 1.2km, 800 meters in altitude) its just this server in particular the fog is rather bad.

Qeus    198
    1 hour ago, scooby poo said:

I can record my findings if it could make things easier?

even a screenshot would be sufficient

Zombine45    177

This server has view distance options that you need to change once you're on the server, if you press your [Home] key there should be a tab called 'visibility'. You should try changing the view distance there as it defaults quite low and overrides your game settings.

• Like 1