Yuri

Pope Yuri Altis Introduction

Yuri    441

G'day all,

Started playing this sweet as server on Friday last week and now that i have decided to stay with this server I suppose it is time to introduce myself

IRL Name and Nickname: My IRL Name is Zachary or as my mates like to call me 'Streato' (Australianised Last name)

IG Name: Pope Yuri

TS Name: Pope Yuri

Steam Name: Streato

Location: NSW on the outskirts of Canberra (the shit hole that it is)

What I do for a living: I work full time and I am Currently finishing the third (and last) year of my apprenticeship in Electronics and Communications

Other games that I play: Rainbow Six: Siege, Tom Clancy's: The Division, WoW and lots of others

I am working full time so can't get on during the day but I have been on after work and that is how I roll (although I am writing this while at work because there is nothing happening right now and I am really bored) 

Look forward to seeing you all around the Altis Life server (and I may even check our your other servers this weekend) and I will probably donate at my next pay (as long as nothing happens)

If there is somthing that I left out or that you would like to know comment or give us a buzz aye.

Cheers

-Streato/Pope Yuri

Edited by Pope Yuri
  • Like 1

• Leopard    7

G'daaaaaaaaayyyyy mateeeeeeee.

Welcome to stayagaming, 

I would recommend trying StrayaGaming Wasteland some time. Its Amaaaazing.

With love!

Mr. Snow Leopard

// See ya on the end of me .408 //

Yuri    441

Cheers for the warm welcome all.

I remember you Sum Ting Wong, that was a good time.

Thanks Roger, I will keep that in mind

Unit_3397    712
    20 hours ago, Mitchell A. Westermann said:

G'daaaaaaaaayyyyy mateeeeeeee.

Welcome to stayagaming, 

I would recommend trying StrayaGaming Wasteland some time. Its Amaaaazing.

With love!

Mr. Snow Leopard

// See ya on the end of me .408 //

Hi @Pope Yuri

I Second this!,  its a fun environment where you kill, collect your kills money and then either bank it or buy a vehicle to kill some more.

Three groups, (OPFOR, BLUFOR, and Indie.) Plenty of missions to allow for Huge money advancements, and plenty of deaths from @Mitchell A. Westermann .408 xD

Should you need any assistance or advice regarding the wasteland server, Im generally present most nights and weekends either in game or on TS; otherwise there are plenty of friendly players that will help you understand its game-play and features.

One final thing, please take a gander over the Server rules found in this link, 'Wastland Rules' and should you find other players grief you , take screenshots and if possible video evidence, It helps the moderators keep the trollers under control; thereby increasing the overall fun experience for the servers new & loyal gamers.

Peace out! and welcome to the community.

Regards.

Unit_3397

• Like 1