Turkey

Will Strayagaming sever consider launching a modded server?

• Leopard    7

It has been considered (A3L) and it was about to be launched but something happened (I think lack of donations)

Takistan is never a good option in my opinion, the RP is dog balls.

I doubt exile would be a thing because it's not real popular.

Overall I don't think they will make another ArmA3 Server as they have just decided to branch out from ArmA.

With love!

Mr. Snow Leopard

// See ya on Wasteland kids //

Dayum @Unit_3397 this shit is getting fancy ^^^

Unit_3397    712

Hi Turkey

As Mitchell A.Westermann has stated, it had been considered. Though I am currently unaware of where this stands now. @Sylver Do you have information regarding this?

Regards.

Unit_3397.

Axle_Tiaky    415

Hey Boys

A3L has been considered, Takistan life was considered and we did used to have an exile up. With A3L we had a problem getting a developer that would keep the server updated. Takistan i don't think we were able to get the mission file from the creator or we didn't have a developer. Exile was up but 1 we didn't get enough donations and 2 no one was playing on the server. But LuckyB33f is the one to ask :D.

Correct me if i am wrong @LuckyB33f

-Axle_Tiaky

Zorgain    482

Only thing is A3L is a big thing at the moment and all the mods that are used you need licences to use and devs for it charge a big moment I think, So a fairly small community like this or not with enough donations for that week or month then it all goes down one other A3L server there donation a moment is like $2000USD so $2600AUD

Sylver    27

A3L and all the other modded versions of arma 3 have been discussed and answered all you need to do is search the forum for your answer but in regards to other modded servers, since space engineers is still currently in the lead on the voting poll that game is heavily modifiable and there is thousands of really great mods for that game but now it's in the hands of the powers that be whether or not if they will host that one. Time will tell I guess.

• Like 2