Tiggati

Somali Pirates [SP] FED Run

• Leopard    7

OMG!

Really nice run of Screenshots, looks epic.

I think you nearly managed to capture everything the happened.

Hopefully cops won, by the looks of it I don't think they did however.

In the 5th screenshot from the bottom,

I feel like you would have severe difficulty with a Mk200 at that range... :p

Leopard

// Cartel Founder

Edited by Leopard
    Typo
    • Like 3

Yuri    441

This was a good fed, Both sides did quite well out of it. Even though Phoenix had to hold FED for about 20 mins after it was over so a cop ( @Jake Reddington ) could come and lock up.

Seeing as only three PNX members actually responded I feel like we did okay (even though you got away) Hopefully this makes people want to FED more often.

@Flexxxxy @Bluey

• Like 1

Zorgain    482

I didn't get on until it was over sadly but seemed it look liked a good fed for you guys, Well done SP.

Zorgain    482
    4 hours ago, Shrood said:

Do a fed without me. Thanks really appreciate it. :)

They would never be able to do a fed if that's the case.

• Like 1

Randall    77

Yeah last nights fed was interesting, we only had 8 cops online (2 of which weren't on TS) so we weren't sure to respond or not because technically it never should of started (cops in the wrong for not getting them kicked off before fed kicked off but they did get kicked off a couple of minutes into it).

Then we got to fed and told PNX to hold off because we thought it was going to get stopped and it didn't so then the vault had already been broken by this point so we were pretty much fucked, we just sat behind hospital (within 50m of the safe zone in/around our vehicles talking to PNX to let them know what was going on) a couple of people got gunned down.

Just indecision from Highest officers/admins on whether we should be responding or not, probably lost 3 of the cop force standing around hospital/trying to figure out whether to respond or not inside vehicles.